Adwords broken links.. anyone else experiencing this?
    When you do a search on Google and click on an adwords ad, it comes up with a 404 error. I have tried it multiple times on crappy ebay ads and such, not purposly trying to commit click fraud... but Is anyone else experiencing this problem? That seems like a major problem if the ad's arent clicking through...

example:

Did a search for 'fingernails' on google. The ebay ad comes up. I clicked on it and this is what shows up...

Google
    Error

Not Found
    The requested URL /?q=http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/711-33995-2056-0%3Ftype%3Dsearch%26mpre%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsearch.ebay.com%252Fsearch%252Fsearch.dll%253Fquery%253Dfingernails%2526sortproperty%253Dmetalowestpricesort%2526xpufu%253Dx%26keyword%3Dfingernails&sa=L&ai=BvMCi3m_TRKiKAoiKoQKk5_XZC6XipRWR2f-kAsOBwNQCwJoMEAEYASgDOABIqjlQifauqweYAdCPBsgBAZUCDd1JCsgC6b8w&client=&sig=__PCjkmtuhooaUKkLK99IrbW_rFo4= was not found on this server.

ABW Ambassador
    I searched for 'fingernails' and clicked on eBays ad (let's all start clicking on eBay
    ads), and their page came up fine for me, no problems.

I couldn't reproduce the problem, either.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

hmm, maybe its a problem with my PC then... ill switch computers and see if I get the same result

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    checked several ads - no problem
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread