One question...
    Can anybody using the DataFeedFile services tell me if it works?? (Based on your personal experience working with their products)

Thanks

Talking My Testmonial
    I have been creating websites for about 3 years now. I have since discovered the world of affiliate marketing. My first domain wuwhoo.com had limited success but I wanted to learn more about affiliate marketing and SEO. I found that a large amount of merchants offered XML data feeds for products and services. The downside for me was the learning curve for parsing and integrating XML into my website. I basically do this as a hobby and I have very limited resources for web development(time included).

I dropped by Datafeedfile.com and found what I have been looking for. With Datafeedfile.com you get tons of content and an interface that helps build consumer confidence. Also integration and finding merchants that offer data feeds is very easy with this service.

My site MasterNerd.com was rapidly changed using the datafeedfile.com shopping tools. Basically from the time I discovered datafeedfile.com to full integration took less then a week. I now have a total of 58 merchants which are included on my site and millions of products listed for comparison. My site is still being perfected but with datafeedfile.com I finally have time to work on other projects like SEO and site design.

Support from the team at datafeedfile.com is great, I have made suggestions and I have seen direct results as an answer to my suggestion. I really haven't had any problems with the basic integration so far but I am sure if I do I will get clear and detailed answer to my problem.

Datafeedfile.com is fairly new and still has big updates in its future. A great program to start ,which in my opinion, will only get better.

I hope I answerd your question.

John Spahn
    http://masternerd.com
    Last edited by Ron Bechdolt; August 8th, 2006 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Signature picture removed...too large (per rules:You may choose to include a picture in your signature, but it must be an image no greater than 88x31)

Lightbulb List of example sites on DataFeedFile.com front page
    Argie,

I would like to mention that we have a list of example web sites at the bottom of the DataFeedFile.com front page. In case you have missed them.

Pls let me know if you have any questions about DFF services.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread