ABW Ambassador
    Does GoldenCan update automatically when feeds update?
    When merchants update their feeds, is it automatic that they also get updated with GoldenCan, or can there be a time lag if they have to notify GC that there's been a change and/or update?

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    When merchants update their feeds, is it automatic that they also get updated with GoldenCan, or can there be a time lag if they have to notify GC that there's been a change and/or update?
    They fetch the new feeds automatically, webworker, but there may be a delay of a few hours. You can always speed it up by e-mailing, Asif.

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks, Geno. Don't know if I'll email though, there may be a limit to how much a woman should meddle.

Off the topic but similar in part. How does GoldenCan handle LMI? If I use a merchant from CJ thru GoldenCan does LMI come into play on my site?
    mailman, it may be related to GoldenCan, but it is a different topic that isn't really similar. No one would ever guess that issue was in this thread by the title, which is about GC updating feeds.

However, it's a very good point you're bringing up, so I'd suggest you start a new thread on it.

i worry more about coupon delay, rather than product feed delay
    not sure how the coupon feed update steap by step ??

mailman, it may be related to GoldenCan, but it is a different topic that isn't really similar. No one would ever guess that issue was in this thread by the title, which is about GC updating feeds.

However, it's a very good point you're bringing up, so I'd suggest you start a new thread on it.
    I split it out here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Michael - mailman also started a new thread on it here .

Mr. GoldenCan
    Fresh data and correct pricing is very important for a website. Our system is constantly importing the new data feed 24/7 as new data is available. We receive the Datafeed from merchants in different ways, some through the network and some directly. In some cases you might see the old data because merchant has not updated the file from a long time. In that case please send us an email and we will look into the issue ASAP.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread