My Celtic Jeweler
    mycelticjeweler.com has banners that say myirishjeweler.com

Free ride on type-ins? Of course!
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Is there a forum where they learn how to do this stuff? Are they reading U-NO-HOO's eBook about how to rip off affiliates? Coz I doubt most of them are sophisticated enough to figure these maneuvers out for themselves. (If they were really sophisticated they'd be figuring out how to motivate their affiliates to promote their stores.)

Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    mycelticjeweler.com has banners that say myirishjeweler.com

Free ride on type-ins? Of course!

Well apparently they have a whole bag of tricks to dig into.

A little while back they went trawling for link exchanges but didn't reciprocate.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Nowires,

Please reply or PM me the banner id(s) of the MyCelticJeweler banners which incorrectly says MyIrishJeweler.

The MyCelticJeweler affiliate program is my responsibility and I can assure you that we currently have no connection with MyIrishJeweler, and the banner you have mentioned is an error on my part.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Allen
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Not sure which banners you're talking about but mine are fine and say My Celtic Jeweler. My banner's a little bit old (hmmm maybe I should be updating it soon lol ) Quite a while ago though the site did have a different name but can't remember exactly what it was now. Think they've been gone for quite a while, though. Possible maybe some of them got in by mistake. Checked just a couple of my links and they go to the correct site. Happy bout that or I'd need to change a lot of links.
    There is a teeny bit of a boo boo on the site I noticed, though. Looks like the top wording runs into the next line.
    Don't know anything bout the reciprical linking.

http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=6225

I can assure you that we currently have no connection with MyIrishJeweler
    Here is a connection:

http://www.shareasale.com/a-getmerch...erchantID=6225

Code:
    <*a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=34202&u=xxxxx&m=6225&urllink=&afftrack=">My Irish Jeweler.com Gift Certificate
    This text link goes to http://www.myirishjeweler.com/gift_certificate/

No Wires - are you trying to confuse me? lol I'm just teasing. I see the one you're talking about under the description for My Celtic Jeweler before you actually join the program but not under my "Get links" Least I don't see it but kinda getting googly eyed this time of night. lol

I have a different banner but have something similar with the testimonial in a text link and both of mine go to the My Celtic Jeweler site. I've got oodles and oodles of links so haven't checked all of them but as far as I know they all go there.

I'm not sure what the explanation is for that banner but I'm sure it's some sort of honest mistake. I don't know him personally but have had Allen as my affiliate manager for at least 3 programs for a couple of years now and he's one of the "good guys" He's always gone out of his way to help me whenever I've asked him questions and probably deserves a medal cos there have definitely been a lot. lol I've really learned a lot from him. So I'm sure whatever the problem is if he had anything at all to do with it....it was an honest boo boo.

ABW Ambassador
    I could be mistaken, but wasn't My Celtic Jeweler formerly My Irish Jeweler with a name and domain change?

Added:

No, I'm not mistaken. Here's the thread about the change:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=62826

But both sites are still up and running?

Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Nowires,

Thank for your reply.

I took over the MyCelticJeweler program from Richard Reitman in November 2005 and did not have all the details about its prior history.

Those banner and text links were supposed to be deleted. I will fix them right away.

Thanks,

Allen
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread