Exclamation It just seems funny...
    Every time we have a er... reporting delay my sales dip and sometimes drown during this period.

But yet I am told that tracking is not effected.

I am begining to wonder now if tracking is in fact being effected at the same time. And that tracking has outages that go un-reported.

But I read things like this:

CJ Account Manager™ reporting delayed

CJ Account Manager™ reporting has been experiencing intermittent delays since Friday August 4, 2006. The backlog continues to fluctuate and we are working hard to resolve the issue. When the backlog status changes, you will be notified immediately. Tracking and recording of transactions remain fully functional. Thank you for your patience.

I am so so confused......

ABW Ambassador
    I'm getting sales with the normal delay today. I think that's just an old message they left up. The message person doesn't work weekends.

I am so so confused......
    There is nothing to be confused about.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    There is nothing to be confused about.
    Thanks I feel all better now.
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I placed an order through my CJ link on August 1 and it still has not credited to my account. Merchant: Limited Too - This merchant has always tracked (my younger daughter is obsessed with Limited Too clothes LOL) and this one has not so who knows?

We are always at the mercy of tracking issues and there's nothing we can do about it. One of the things that drives me most crazy about AM ...
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

One day this month, I found there is no sale.
    I clicked my links, links for one merchant showed expired.but the merchant still active.
    That day there is no sale at all. and the next day, all links back to normal, I believe tracking back to normal too.
    So, tracking was not effected?
    I wrote to that merchant, no answer.
    I didn't write to CJ, I knew what they are going to tell me"tracking not being effected."
    I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic. That's what I need. I need it.

and I found there is nothing on expired links report, reports all normal, but when you clicked your links it showed "expired", customers can't reach merchant's site.
    Tracking not being effected?
    No expired links report, it doesn't mean all your links normal, your tracking normal.
    It's not only affiliates losing money, everybody losing money, merchants, CJ. All of us.
    When I am normal, you said I am unnormal, when you are unnormal, you said you are normal. I really don't who is normal.
    I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic. That's what I need. I need it.

What?

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    What?
    everyone is normal to their own degree. except CJ

Quote Originally Posted by apex-auctions
    Every time we have a er... reporting delay my sales dip and sometimes drown during this period.

But yet I am told that tracking is not effected.

I am begining to wonder now if tracking is in fact being effected at the same time. And that tracking has outages that go un-reported.
    I'm glad someone brought this up because I'm wondering too if I'm missing some commissions. They say they are tracking but I seriously have doubts. I haven't had any sales in days which is unusual especially since I've had responses from buyers stating they will be buying I don't know what to do......

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread