GoldenCan and LMI
    When I use a merchant from CJ thru GoldenCan does LMI affect my site? Does it mean I am going to encounter the problems I see happening with other affiliates? There are some good merchants at CJ who use GoldenCan that I would still like to host.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by mailman
    When I use a merchant from CJ thru GoldenCan does LMI affect my site? Does it mean I am going to encounter the problems I see happening with other affiliates? There are some good merchants at CJ who use GoldenCan that I would still like to host.
    According to our current communication with Commission Junction, LMI will have no effect on GoldenCAN and everything will work as it is working now.

Asif. Sorry but maybe you can explain how GoldenCan comes into the picture regarding getting paid. I use your program thru CJ using a merchant you say is "FREE".
    A customer buys from a CJ merchant using your program and now how does this work? CJ gets their portion and I am due the commission 10%. How about yours?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by mailman
    Asif. Sorry but maybe you can explain how GoldenCan comes into the picture regarding getting paid. I use your program thru CJ using a merchant you say is "FREE".
    A customer buys from a CJ merchant using your program and now how does this work? CJ gets their portion and I am due the commission 10%. How about yours?
    If a merchant is on 4th click model then GoldenCAN inserts its own affiliate id on every 4th click. When a merchant is Free of 4th click then GoldenCAN do not uses its affiliate id on 4th click. Affiliate gets 100% of the traffic. We have our own terms and condition with the merchants which are free of 4th click and merchant pays to GoldenCAN directly for the service.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread