ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Merchants Moving From Befree
    I had or still have a number of merchants that have amounts less than $20 commissions owed at Befree. I'm losing a fair amount of cash although some merchants are decent enough to pay me for the commissions owed,

I sent an email recently to a merchant and would like to hear your thoughts on this issue... ( remember that this can add up when you deal with thousands of merchants)... I think I made that merchant $19..

My email:

I have joined and updated the links to Performics now and just updating my site now.

Is it possible that you can carry over the Befree commissions I made to my Performics account?
    Merchants Response:

The threshold of $20 has not been reached. Let me know if you would like any help in promoting {Merchant} as we move to Performics.
    Does this seem like they are evading the question? I would have preferred a yes or no answer, I guess it means no.

Anyway I think this is a little disapointing and I thought they at least would recognize the work that goes into this and I doubt it would be that hard to transfer the commissions. I have lost $$$ like this as merchant move to other networks. It all adds up but I guess if that is the set threshold then they have the right to put it in their own pockets but I think if they cared about the future relationship then they would more likely go sure, no problem.... I won't be in a hurry to go out of my way to promote these merchants, theres many more who I would prefer to work extra with.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    They should just cut you the check for any monies owed. Merchants need to do a better job at who they hire to run their programs.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread