NetMagazines Support Needed
    Hi all,

We can't find any help/support for NetMagazines. A customer is having problem with their subscriptions that they ordered back half a year ago, but I can't get a hold of anyone at NetMagazines (through email, phones, etc). I called Linkshare affiliate support last week and no one picked up the phone either. Please help.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Houston TX
    call LS again..
    that is the best option

if not, approach the LS mod on this forum

ABW Ambassador
    I don't think Linkshare gets involved in customer service issues with their merchants although they should be able to provide an affiliate contact.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi There,

Affiliate support can be reached by e-mail to affiliate -at- For some reason, it's returned that the mailbox is full, but that should be fixed VERY shortly.

If you send me a PM, I will forward to our affiliate support as well.

You can also direct your customer to the Help tab at the top of - we'll contact the customer directly as you shouldn't need to interface with customers.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Redmond, WA
    Why is it your problem that a customer who went through you is having subscription problems? Isn't that a "net magazines" problem? If your just an affiliate then I don't see why you would need to care about something like this.

Mansfield, TX
    If you rely on return visitors, customer satisfaction with the merchants that we recommend is incredibly important. A poor customer experience will reflect very poorly on us. I've removed more than one high-converting, high-commission, quick-paying merchant due to excessive customer service issues.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread