Ebags Coupons
    I am trying to post coupons to a site for the first time. Ebags has coupons like $20 off purchase of $150. But I don't see an actual coupon code anywhere. And the destination link goes nowhere. So duh, how do I use it?

If anyone would be so kind as to tell me what I am missing, I would appreciate it!!!

Jen

Good luck. They don't have coupon codes, just coupon links. Most of their coupon links in CJ don't work right. I stopped wasting my time trying to figure out which ones work and which ones don't months ago.

Their best coupons are direct on their site every Sunday (usually 10% off + free shipping or 20% off), but if you're "cookied" with another coupon you don't get the special coupon. I've talked to the last two affiliate managers about this and they weren't able to fix it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

OK, gotcha. Thanks for the info!

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Jen,

This may be a dumb question, but did you give the link a few minutes to 'catch up'? Sometimes I click to test a link and it hasn't be validated or whatever yet. It takes a few minutes to a half hour, in some cases I've noticed. The coupons they have available to my knowledge, are just click-through with no code.

Sorry I couldn't offer any more insight.

Lisa
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Well, I'm getting the concept of linking directly to the offer instead of using a coupon code, but Michael is right. Most of the links are either taking you to the wrong offer or no offer at all. So I did put in a question to CJ just for fun to see what they will tell me.
    Thanks for the help!
    Jen

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread