Affiliate Marketing Company
    Hello Everyone,

I dont usually post on the forums, but I do read them very often. Everyone here has helped me out on my way to becoming a better affiliate. Thanks.

But, Here is my question...

I am very interested on learning how affiliate marketing companies start. Take all the CPA or CPL affiliate companies... how do they get started and aquire advertisers...? Is there a resource I could use just to learn how they do it??

If anyone can help.. Thanks!

-Jonathan

Internet Cowboy
    They start as super affiliates who then leverage their ability to get increased commissions based on volume. They set up a system that tracks you using their links, they pay you a cut and keep a cut for themselves. It is really pretty simple and there is open source software to use to set up your CPA network.
    All you need is a productive track record with a group of advertisers, and if you present yourself nicely you really don't even need that.

I would suggest setting up a CPA network. There are only 4921 of them promoting the same 20 merchants.

Thank You
    Thank you for the quick response...

Now.. Then what company are they an affiliate of... and... how does the system track..... So many questions!!!

How can I get an account with these sponsors, and the ability to track the leads?

-Jonathan

Lightbulb
    I'm thinking that those in the know, who are actually doing it, would consider that proprietary information. You may have to do a lot of homework and searching.

Great Point, But I thought someone might be able to give me a hand.

http and a telephoto
    If you aspire to be something you would need to join some and see how they work, use the systems in place as an affiliate because unless you are an affiliate and know what affiliates need how will you create something that is better? You may find you would rather work with an existing company instead of reinventing the wheel...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

You have to give a merchant a reason for partnering with you. Do you have some traffic? Build up your site content and traffic to be attractive to advertisers and few merchants you approach will say no.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread