It was my understanding according to Haiko that PM was just that...Private!

Well, a so called trusted member and merchant recently posted in another thread the subject and part of the details about what we had been saying in private.

I mad as hell, but I'll get over it, what upsets me is how this jerk keeps pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Tribune, I am sure that the email itself was just between yourself and the other party. The fact that the other party divulged the contents in a public forum is nothing Haiko had any control over. The same could have happened if you were both using the emailing capability if your own personal computers.

The responsibility for abusing your trust lays with the poster and no one else.

If that person had reason to know and believe that you wanted it kept private, rip 'em a new one. If it was just poor judgement, try to educate them on internet manners. They should have asked first. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

SSanf,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The fact that the other party divulged the contents in a public forum is nothing Haiko had any control over.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for taking the time to try and smooth my feathers. I'm very sorry if it sounded like I was mad at Haiko, no way. My anger was directed at someone else.

Besides, how could one ever get mad at Haiko? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread