ABW Ambassador
    Why is nothing been done?
    I have made several requests here on the "Things we need to Fix" thread but I have seen no response or action taken. Some of these issues are very important. One of the things I would really like to see is to please take out declined, off line and pending merchants links in the Promotion Feed. I never know what merchant I'm currently active with anymore. I have my promotional feed full of off line and pending merchants plus a couple of declined ones going back years. This is really unnecessary and extremely frustrating.

I'm also getting very tired of finding so many merchants going off line. I think it must be something like 20% of all my web pages that use SAS merchants lead my visitors to dead pages!

I also have some errors in the promotion feed due to one merchant who doesn't use a title in their entries. I know I could run a script to fix that but I would like to see much better handling of all these issues from SAS before it's handed on to us. It's growing and many more merchants are using this which is great, I have also recommended merchants to use the feed but I will stop doing that if there is not going to be any improvements.

c'mon please fix these issues and make it easier for us to make sales.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

How long ago did you make the requests?

It takes time to make changes in software, it's not instantaneous.

Plus, do they consider our every request?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Glinted,

Yes - we have read each of those requests and appreciate all the feedback - we are working on a variety of solutions for them but they do take time and we've had a number of time consuming issues this summer as well... Thanks for your patience, we are getting there!
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Glinted,

Please understand that SAS is one of the very few networks brave enough to come to a forum and openly ask "What do we need to fix". They can't change everything to please everyone of course, but at least they are out there trying to see what could be changed and I, for one, really find that outstanding. But because they have built such a good reputation with their affiliates and merchants, they are not afraid to ask those kind of questions and it's just good business to see how they might improve to make things better for all of us.

SAS has now become my first network of choice when I look for merchants selling products I want to promote.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    thank you for the feedback and replies, yes I'm very happy with SAS and the reason I come here and write is to to see the program improved where I find it important.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Things to do
    Brian;

Asked about this before but.

With this thread going back months and tons of ideas and suggestions sent in why not place a sheet with the suggestions submitted
    and if it has been implimented, on a will do list or sorry can't do.

This would prevent the many duplicates and we would know if our request was done rather than one day going to the admin and seeing our suggestion in reality.

I am sure all of us would love it.

Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager

Fine Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby
    Gold, Silver & Platinum Jewelry

Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program

Quote Originally Posted by Richard - AMWSO
    Brian;

Asked about this before but.

With this thread going back months and tons of ideas and suggestions sent in why not place a sheet with the suggestions submitted
    and if it has been implimented, on a will do list or sorry can't do.

This would prevent the many duplicates and we would know if our request was done rather than one day going to the admin and seeing our suggestion in reality.

I am sure all of us would love it.

Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager

Fine Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby
    Gold, Silver & Platinum Jewelry

Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program
    An online interactive Excel spread sheet would be much better

Does writely.com have it?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Glint,

I'd also like to add that lots has been done, a range of items that merchants needed have been added to help with reporting , promotions and marketing.... and I'm sure many more will be added through out the year.

The only time I have seen LinkShare add something "I" wanted was before we signed Mondera with them and I said I needed a jewelry category added, done in a heart beat it was, but things like "which emails bounce" simple thing that SAS has, can't be done.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    ok thanks for the feedback, yes I'm sure Brian is doing his best, I like the idea of a online spreadsheet - maybe open to us like wiki so we can add/edit it online etc... as for ls, well i dont think of had much more than an automated reply from them...

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread