Important Yahoo! Changes
    Email just received from Yahoo! AM:

"The Yahoo! Affiliate Program will be removing the Yahoo! Instant Messenger and Yahoo! Music Jukebox action from its program terms. Since Yahoo! Instant Messenger and Yahoo! Music Jukebox are free downloadable products, we must ensure we are capturing the correct value and paying affiliates accordingly. As a result, we will be using this down time to analyze the affiliate data we have collected to date. We hope to eventually re-launch Yahoo! Instant Messenger and Yahoo! Music Jukebox at a later date."

I wonder what went wrong... it's a pain to suddenly lose a program like this after setting up links, content, and all...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Apparently Yahoo is consolidating several different products into one program...so they urged me to apply for the consolidated program, because my current links will expire soon. Then they would not approve me for the new program...oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ADesertRose
    Apparently Yahoo is consolidating several different products into one program...so they urged me to apply for the consolidated program, because my current links will expire soon. Then they would not approve me for the new program...oh well.
    The consolidation is a separate issue. The actions they're suspending were already part of the consolidated program.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread