ABW Ambassador
    How Are Your Orbitz Sales?
    Orbitz used to be one of our largest merchants, averaging at least 10 sales per day. Now we go days without any Orbitz sales at all. They refuse to look into it unless you have a confirmation number for them to check despite the fact that they have had well over a dozen tracking/reporting problems over the years.

Any feedback from other Orbitz affiliates?

ABW Ambassador
    I've sent about 1000 clicks with 0 sales in the past. So I stop promoting them. Maybe I'm just the unlucky one.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Orbitz used to be one of our largest merchants, averaging at least 10 sales per day. Now we go days without any Orbitz sales at all. They refuse to look into it unless you have a confirmation number for them to check despite the fact that they have had well over a dozen tracking/reporting problems over the years.

Any feedback from other Orbitz affiliates?
    Snow,

You can always redirect that traffic to your ECT links ...

You have me and Michael that will look into anything for you and we do track all sales and are accountable ...

For the others, you can join EasyClickTravel here. Be sure to email me to get into the special ECT/ARC 9% program.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Tax Paying Member
    Never made a sale for Orbitz......18 months of trying. I pulled the plug.

My wife made a reservation thru our site. Hmmmmmmmm........I don't think that one was ever credited to our account either.

After that experience, my wife has decided never to make online travel reservations again.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    i have a contact at orbitz I met at the Linkshare symposium
    email me ur contact and i can pass it to the aff manager
    very nice people to work wih and they might not be aware of things

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    very nice people to work wih and they might not be aware of things
    Are you an Orbitz affiliate, Eric? I don't think you are in a position to say they are very nice people to work with if you aren't. As to not being aware of things, you might want to re-read what I said about their refusal to look into it despite the fact that they have had well over a dozen tracking/reporting problems over the years.

I know you are trying to be helpful, Eric, but I'll tell you. I'm pretty offended by your suggestion that these are "nice people" when it's highly unlikely you know squat about how they deal with affiliates on a personal basis without their party dresses on.

You might want to consider limiting your comments to things you really are qualified to speak to. This isn't one of them.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Are you an Orbitz affiliate, Eric? I don't think you are in a position to say they are very nice people to work with if you aren't. As to not being aware of things, you might want to re-read what I said about their refusal to look into it despite the fact that they have had well over a dozen tracking/reporting problems over the years.

I know you are trying to be helpful, Eric, but I'll tell you. I'm pretty offended by your suggestion that these are "nice people" when it's highly unlikely you know squat about how they deal with affiliates on a personal basis without their party dresses on.

You might want to consider limiting your comments to things you really are qualified to speak to. This isn't one of them.
    As a matter of fact, I am an affilaite of their. Period.

I promote them occassionally but as I am not into travel or bargains but I am treated OK. YMMV

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread