Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    Time to sell watches at Overstock Jeweler!
    Hello Everyone, Overstock Jeweler now features designer inspired watches in a wide range of colors and styles that are similar to David Yurman, Chopard, Frank Mueller among others.

You can check out our new arrivals here.

FREE GROUND SHIPPING COUPON

To get your sales rolling in this month, here is a "Free Ground Shipping" coupon code that you can publicize on your affiliate site. The coupon code applies to all product purchases, including watches. Here are the details:

Coupon Code: FREESHIP

Expiration Date:
    August 31, 2006

Conditions: Applies to Free Ground Shipping only for all products, not good with other discount offers

Cheers,

Allen
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Just want to make sure I'm completely clear on this. There is this offer:

*Free Shipping on all Designer Replica Jewelry orders over $100. Great Deals on Tiffany, David Yurman, Aaron Basha, Cartier inspired jewelry.

That offer has no expiration date..correct?? ..... and the visitor doesn't need any code in order to receive the FS?

Then, the one you posted up there today.....applies to any order regardless of amount but it expires 8/31/06. And...it has a code to use for it. Correct?

Their watch with the little crystal fishies was kinda funny. lol

Hi Purplebear,

You are 100% correct on all points. The Free Ground Shipping Coupon code applies to all order values this month. The ongoing offer for Free Ground shipping for orders $100 and up is also valid.

This coupon code is a great incentive for promoting our newly launched designer inspired watches.

BTW I like the pillow-shaped watches !

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Thank you very much for answering my question Was pretty sure I understood, but just wanted to check to make sure.
    My umm dummy question for the day lol ...Don't remember if I've ever bought a watch for a guy before so maybe there's something obvious that I'm just not aware of....but are these watches for both guys and women?? Obviously I know the pearl watches ummm probably wouldn't get too many guys interested in purchasing to wear themselves. lol but some of the others look like they might suit a guy or a woman's taste.
    Some look like they'd be mostly worn as casual although with the crystals could be more formal and some look very dressed up. The pearl watches would be really nice for anything dressed up.
    Didn't know what you meant by pillow-shaped at first...but didn't have to fess up cos I figured it out. Yeap, I like them, too. Little larger than what I like, but the baby blue color's pretty and love the crystals. Ummm haven't looked at all of them but don't think they've got the best taste in their color selections. lol Just kidding The baby blue and the pink and even their beige are very pretty....but no purple lol lavender would be really pretty Lavender and crystals would make a really, really nice combination Hint, hint to their buyers. lol

Hi Purplebear,

Most of our designer inspired watches can be for either guys or gals. If you are buying specifically for a guy, I would recommend the Frank Mueller-Inspired or Chanel-esque inspired, which have more masculine colors.

I passed your color suggestion to the owner of Overstock Jeweler. We love to hear from affiliates!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread