Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    BagBorrowOrSteal.Com Site Re-Design
    Hello Everyone,

Bag Borrow or Steal.Com has just re-designed their entire site to provide a more user-friendly, better converting, borrowing experience.

Also we are now offering fine jewelry including bracelets, earrings and necklaces, to our ever-expanding list of items available to borrow or rent.

Please take a look at the new site and let me know by reply what you think of our new layout and product offerings.

Cheers,

Allen
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Allen said - Please take a look at the new site and let me know by reply what you think of our new layout and product offerings.

I know I could've used the quote but didn't think of it til I already started lol Not sure if you wanted a reply by email or here but figured here would be easier for you
    To be honest, haven't been a member of their program too long and hadn't gotten to really looking at entire site yet but ummm this design definitely looks a lot more user-friendly. Speaking just as a female..... is definitely more appealing to us. Love the flowers in the pretty gold vase and the text definitely has a feminine touch to it. Other design looked more like a guy had designed it and more than likely it's gonna be us females doing most of the looking, so like the new design a lot.
    Only peeked so far so will look at more later. Have they always had the wedding collection??...know the jewelry part would be new. Only looked at Vera Wang's so far and very pretty Not sure if you could search for the colors before or not but that's definitely a nice feature. Very nice of them to include purple. lol Rather than write a book think I'll stop with these comments. Very much think this design is more appealing to us females Very nice job to the person who did the redesign

Thank you purplebear for your delightful comments!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

I like the redesign and although I like the jewelry addition in general...just speaking as a woman who wears jewelry, I would not want to wear earrings someone else had worn. Maybe I'm just squemish?!
    Site looks great BTW.

Hmmm never really thought about that before. I have a little bit of jewelry that was my Mom's and grandmother before her (nothing expensive lol ) I can understand your point, though now that I think of it
    My first job right outa high school was for a market research company. Although I didn't use them myself some of the women there would use headphones that were provided by the company. If you wanted your own you had to pay a monthly fee to use them. Think they had 3 different shifts of workers so those that didn't pay to have their own would have to use somebody else's. Can't remember for sure but think the women used to clean them before using them with rubbing alcohol or something that acted as a disinfectant and it didn't seem to bother them.
    I'll betcha some brides would get over the squemish feeling pretty quick if they saw some of the jewelry, though .lol Some of it's really pretty If you didn't have much money to spend you could feel like a princess just for that day wearing some of it. Most people probably would never have that type of jewelry for their wedding day but might be willing to rent it if it didn't cost that much.
    Have ya ever wondered if people buy really expensive clothes or something for New Year's Eve or some special event and then take them back after they wear them? lol

Hi Purplebear, ADesertRose,

All of our jewelry and handbag items are either "new" or in "like new" condition. We have very high standards at Bag Borrow Or Steal™. Each item goes through an elaborate process of quality control before we allow it to be "borrowed" by one of our members.

Because many of our customers rent-to-buy, or keep the items they borrow, virtually every item we offer to rent is "new".

Thank you very much for your replies.

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Sorry, definitely didn't mean to sound as if I was implying they didn't have very high standards. Obvious from looking through their selection that they do, so defnitely wasn't my intention if it sounded like I was. Was only trying to suggest to ADesertRose or any others that may have shared her thoughts that I've known others who might have had similar thoughts but were able to easily eliminate them by doing what was suggested.
    On another topic. I had been looking through their products and while at the site signed up for their free membership. They sent me a survey, which I did. From the questions that were asked....may be that they're contemplating expanding their line of products to include other fashion accessories, too at some point in time.

If they made that a recurring payout, it would be a much more attractive program to promote. - Like Revival Soy has or used to have on CJ, something like 15% recurring for each re-order of their products. Seems like someone who signs up long term with BBS would generate an awful lot of revenue compared to the $30.00/signup payout.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread