Angry Anyway to check payment status?
    I have some merchants that have not payment for a few months now. I went to the Performics and couldn't find any place to check payments or even see payment history!

I searched the forums, and it seems that this feature was/is non-existant. Is this still true?

If so, who would I contact at Performics about this?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

Payment summaries are sent before every payment via email. Performics pays twice monthly. Please contact me if you need your summaries and to check the status of payments for particular advertisers. I am more than happy to assist until we have an interface tool.

Thank you,
    Jamie Ross
    Manager, Performics Publisher Services
    312-739-0681

ABW Ambassador
    Jamie, this is something I've always wanted as well. Are there plans to start providing merchant payment history within ConnectCommerce and if so, what's the ETA?

Affiliate Network Rep
    No ETA, but it is on our roadmap
    We are currently implementing a number of changes to our month end closing process that will significantly streamline invoicing and collections for our affiliate clients. Once that is complete, we plan to introduce ledger style reports in the interface that will provide detail on your accrued commissions and payments due.

In the current reporting system, the summary report will give the most accurate indication of your commissions due. It contains only confirmed orders. Activity reports will contain pending orders as well, so those reports will show higher figures if you work with clients that utilize pending orders.

As Jamie said, our publisher services team will be glad to check on the status of payments for you in the mean time.

Regards,
    Larry Adams

Home 123 status
    Quote Originally Posted by perfjamie
    Hello,
    Quote Originally Posted by perfjamie

Payment summaries are sent before every payment via email. Performics pays twice monthly. Please contact me if you need your summaries and to check the status of payments for particular advertisers. I am more than happy to assist until we have an interface tool.

Thank you,
    Jamie Ross
    Manager, Performics Publisher Services
    312-739-0681

Jamie,

Thanks for your generousity. I just sent an email to my account manager, but I then found this forum. Do you have a status on Home123? I was getting monthly checks for some time, and we have not had one since July 17th.

I am new so the sytem wouldn't let me PM you.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; September 15th, 2006 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Removed Manual Signature - Please Read the Forum Rules

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread