I insist

Forget banning Spacebandit, ban webmistress. I know her personally, and she is such a nerd!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    No,No, ban ME, I'm just evil!

Everyone that posts in this thread should be banned! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

LOL, okay I give in, if Elbowcreek is impersonating Dr. Evil, then he should be banned, it's true.

Oh, wait, maybe what he meant is that he is just evil, so Dr. Evil is impersonating Elbowcreek. Maybe they're all really Pranav.

I say "Ban us all and let God sort us out"!

jk [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I thought Haiko was Pranav. Ban Haiko!

If you banned me ... I'd create APestweb and copy all the threads to there ... :eek: I am Pranav! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'd create APestweb <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eeeek! a parasite! :eek:

monster is incesting [ edited to say, I mean insisting]

ABW Ambassador
    Oh no. I am not Pranav. I am his love child. I was cloned an exact copy from Pranav's new site www.CJKioskDNA.com/progeny/cantgetawoman/cantwriteadspin/wishleaderwasmymama/haikoismyfather/index.html

Mike [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The Reality is that EVERYBODY on this board is a pranav.

Holy cow --ABW is the first network of cloned clones.

after i read this thread I came to a conclusion; swearing/insulting others is free and encouraged on these boards...

Spacebandit edited his posts.. umm.. completely. Which was kinda extreme. However, looking at the thread in the CJ forum he may have reasons to be angry.. we'll see [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

iucpxleps,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>after i read this thread I came to a conclusion; swearing/insulting others is free and encouraged on these boards... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not at all, we are just adding, needed, levitity.

Obviously SpaceBandit has been attempting to work / correspond with SoftwareFirst and was not handled correctly by Karl, and as such, I think we should give SpaceBandit, a longtime member, more credit than an instant request of a ban because he curses (justifably?). I eagerly await Karl's position of his incredibly high chargeback rates and the 'history' of it's recent decline, with real facts!

Respectfully,

Haiko

Haiko,

I'm against baning anyone but I dont know if letting people to swear is the right thing to do..In any case I invited him and these insults are also coming to my direction..

I know your attidute and I trust you that you'd do the right thing. I just dont want to give credit to insults..Cedric told just what i think in cj forum, thread about sfirst and I wrote what I know about them and their reasons from my perspective..

hth :rolleyes:

iucpxleps,

I agree with Cedric and Dynamoo a well!

Space, I noticed edited his posts, which does upset me more than the cursing. Sometimes we need to vent and it seamed to me that Space had issues with Karl, I wish that Space finds a resolution to his problems with Karl in an appropriate manner either here or via email.

I read your speculations and it makes sense to me but, if SF wasn't forthright in their marketing to explicitly detail their program (which, I believe to be the case as depicted by their high reversal rate) then Space and others have a right to squawk!

I personally thank you for inviting SF, I hope we all can make more money as a result of it.

Haiko

Yes, if they werent upfront in the past they are being upfront now at least and making changes to prevent chargebacks which I see..

Your welcome Haiko [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I hope we can see more merchants here in the future [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread