Azoogle
    Hello,

Does anyone know their payment structure? Check, direct deposit? Currency, frequency? Im having the hardest time obtaining this information.

They pay monthly (around the 15th) by check or direct deposit. I know they pay USD, but don't know if they have other options.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks, one more question..
    do they have a threshold?

100 USD is payment threshold they PAY by check or electronic on net 15. IF you can get big earnings you can work wiht them to pay sooner.

Azoogle was listed for many years in the ROKSO list of the world's worst spammers, but it was removed in May 2006. As a matter of course, you should not do business with people in the spam industry, although their delisting from ROKSO indicates that they have substantially cleaned up their act.

I mention this because it's a significant change for the better, so perhaps this is reflected elsewhere in the Azoogle business.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

A rep from Azoogle occasionally pops his head in here, so hopefully they will give you all the specifics you need. If you are really interested to know, you should go to their site and give their contact # a call.

As far as I know, they are on a net15 basis, pay via check or direct deposit and payment is made on the USD.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    from what i heard, they are tying to clean up their act in spamming.
    not sure to what extend

they seem to pay on time, lots of affs like them. heard of some tracking errors lately with 2.0 but i havent seen any myself

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamoo
    Azoogle was listed for many years in the ROKSO list of the world's worst spammers, but it was removed in May 2006. As a matter of course, you should not do business with people in the spam industry, although their delisting from ROKSO indicates that they have substantially cleaned up their act.

I mention this because it's a significant change for the better, so perhaps this is reflected elsewhere in the Azoogle business.

While these claims maybe true (i don't know) I do know they are a legit and lucrative business now. They pay well and on time if you do enough volume you can get paid net 15 every two weeks meaning you get paidn on 30th for money earned on the 1-30th.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread