ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation MiN NEW YORK Cheating on traffics???
    There are some invalid clicks from my MiN NEW YORK links in my CJ report today. The affiliation status shows "Advertiser Expired". I never received any emails from them about the expiration and it is not on my cj "deactivated advertisers" list either. I tested all my links with this merchant, they all link to their site instead of linking to a "cj error message page". That means all my links still sending traffics to them but I will get 0 commission!!! Are they intenionally cheating on affliates trafics? Does anyboy have the same experience before?

ABW Ambassador
    If it is showing advertiser expired in status, sooner or later it will show up in your deactivated advertiser list (I wonder if this list is even working anymore at times). It also isn't uncommon for merchants to pull the plug without telling anyone.

You be best off seeing if you can get back in the program if they are still at CJ. Or if their program ended altogether, then begin pulling your links.

ABW Ambassador
    I think I can re-apply the program if I want to. The "apply program" tag still showing in my CJ interface. I don't know if I want to re-apply it. I've joined them for several months, their products don't sell good so far. Plus, I don't think it is a nice way to just deactivate the links without notifying affiliates ahead of time.

I just got my first sale from them yesterday.

And never have invalid links. May be your misstake.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    vasvee, Advertiser expired means they don't want your clicks. They have deactivated you from their program. they are still on the network
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, now I really don't know what they are doing. Today they send me a new offer pending for my approval. I didn't re-apply, and I didn't send them email asking why they make my links suddently invalid. Don't care what they are trying to do here, but I have taken off all their links two days ago.

I've been dealed with some other merchants like this before, but I'm sick of taking off links and putting links back.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread