looking for affiliate programs
    I own a car and motorcycle customization auto shop in Orange, CA. We custom fabricate motorcycles and restore classic cars. Our website is brassknucklecustoms.com however the problem is that I dont have the time to setup an online store to resell parts from our wholesalers plus id need a warehouse, etc. I was wondering if there any available affiliate programs that would make a oscommerce store that would checkout through the affiliate or some kind of "make a page" like on shareasale. Please let me know any other affiliates or networks. Thanks. My PMs dont work yet so dont send them. Thanks.

I didn't understand your question so I didn't try to answer it. Maybe you could make it more clear what you want to do.

HOWEVER, I went to your website and I saw "Here at Brass Knuckle Customs we have a saying, If you can dream it, we can build it!" -- Well, I've dreamed something and I've been looking around for someone who could build it for me. We might be able to do a little business. Would you care to post an email address, or tell me some other way to get in touch? I couldn't find any contact info.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    depending on your budget, there are some companies that might manage that for u.

Off my head and without doing any research, GIS Commerce (or is it GSI commerce but usually they are very expensive. They do the whole 9 yards, from store setup to PPC and aff mktg

you'd have to either control the source (warehouse you control) or find drop-shippers for the parts. You're going to have to tie up some time just watching over things, also.

Thanks for everyone's input. I will be looking into everything. As for MissDonna, my email address is either mike@brassknucklecustoms.com or mike54721@yahoo.com Thanks.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread