GoodSearch
    sounds good, but is it?
    there are downloadable toolbars:
    http://www.goodsearch.com/

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Ah the feel good marketing wanks perform the courtesy reach around with yet another "incentive" toolbar. Object is to take a minimum of 50% of all Yahoo/Overture click fees as an affiliate from everyone stupid enough to install or push their toolbar. Dat feels good

Participation in the program is subject to GoodSearch prior approval. GoodSearch reserves the right to refuse participation to any organization, including nonprofits and schools, at any time in its sole discretion.

Each listed organization will receive a proportion of the sum we allocate to charity equivalent to the proportion in which its supporters use the website relative to the supporters of other listed charities. Our goal is to distribute a minimum of 50 percent of revenues to non-profit organizations. GoodSearch will send each organization a check once a year providing the organization has accrued $100 or more. If the organization has earned less than that, the funds will be carried over to the next year and paid once the cumulative earnings are $100 or more. In no event will GoodSearch make payments for any earned balance less than $100.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, GoodSearch shall not be liable for any payment based on any amounts which result from invalid queries or invalid clicks on Ads generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device, as reasonably determined by GoodSearch, including without limitation through any clicks or impressions originating from your IP addresses or computers under your control.".... http://www.goodsearch.com/Terms.aspx

PPCSE arbitrage gone wild as you can bet these folks have some hook into their own click slavery rings, Zombie Botnets, parked domain wanks and the Yahoo/Overture underworld. All negating or excuses for any payout liabilities.... if any small charlity gets to a 100.00 minimum.. A PENNY AT A TIME. Is this another of those "I'll kill this Bunny Rabbit" if plan-A doesn't gain traction?

Wonder how the database of 900,000+ of charity branches got into the database assuring the main org doesn't get to the 100.00 minimum?
    Last edited by ecomcity; August 15th, 2006 at 07:28 AM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Today 28th I saw a referal from Good Search http://www.goodsearch.com/ Just saw their program. I wish to heck Yahoo/Overture, Google and the rest of them would quit hooking up with these off beat things.

Really do we need another search bar?

I guess that Google and Yahoo are not that well known. So much for branding.

I did follow the customer with LiveChat and they have looked at several pages revelant to their search and I will have to see if it turns to anygood, but these sites sure lend to making the fraud department at Poopies company to keep very busy and a watchfull eye.

Anyone try the toolbar yet? Just a branded Yahoo bar? No affiliate crap?

Speaking,

I got to go to the throne room.

Over and Out.

Poop...IE
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread