ABW Ambassador
    I'm very excited, and decided to share my good news. This Friday I will finally meet my internet business partner.

We've been in business together for over 2 years. We're both very happy to finally meet.

I don't think I've ever been so giddy in a long time. I can hardly wait...As my kids say "only 2 more sleeps"....LOL>>>>

ABW Ambassador
    That's good Canfree - have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"only 2 more sleeps"....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Canfree - u seemed to be excited as excited as you were on ur wedding night...

By the way were u excited then ? :rolleyes:

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Canfree - u seemed to be excited as excited as you were on ur wedding night...
    By the way were u excited then ?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL....Your pretty funny.

I am pretty pumped about it though....It'll be nice to actually hang out together rather than chatting on the telephone and Msn messanger all day.

Two years is a very long time to have a business partner and never actually meet them.

I'm very happy, a weekend without kids, or husband, and just a girls weekend, shopping, dancing, and simply just hanging out, and chilling out. And No laptops allowed.LOL....

I have one other friend I made online I'm dying to see as well, but hopefully sometime I'll make it to see her as well.

Some other online personalities I'd like to meet would be Allan from associate programs.com And the reason for that, is that is who sort of inspired me through his newsletters, to do affiliate marketing.

And a few others.....I haven't overly got to know too many others to the point of "being good friends" online to want to travel and meet them. Hopefully I can get to know all you really well as well.

Perhaps when Jada has her house built, she'll invite us all to her house warming party.( Just teasing )

Hopefully new year I'll be on the Affilaite Cruise.

Exciting Canfree !

Well I have a partner since around 6 months & I would love to see him.
    However, we're in diff. countries and I guess there's still some time.
    But yes, I know the feeling, lol-chat 6 hrs on IM's and emails by the dozen a day.

Gosh, one fine day -take a break & chat in person with the guy would be refreshing !

Though, We'd not be doing the shoppping etc... that you seem to be looking forward too ; )

ABW Ambassador
    CanFree - hopefully you and many others will be going to the CJU Conference - I would love to meet all of you especially Leader, Don Steitz, Professor, Vicky, Ms.MarySunshine, Core, Potatoe, Big Chuck, and Haiko just to name a few.

But I don't do cruises - I am deathly afraid of the water unless it's in my tub. LOL!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Well for those of you who care ( Heyder)

It went great, it was like we're best friends, we had a great time hanging out, and chit chatting, did a little shopping, looked at some software, new computers, laptops, that kind of thing.

Had a few too many Mike's Hard Cranberry, but all in all, We had a great time, and are going to do it again soon.

At the beginning of our partnership, we didn't always think a like, we were quite a bit different. But over the course of time, we now know each other's strength and weakness, and We consistanly now think alike. It's like we've become one mind. It's really neat.

Any one want to go to Pureto Vallarta at the beginning of November?? My husband and I are going then, and boy it would be nice to have a meeting, to write the whole thing off.....

Glad to hear all went well Canfree.
    Hope you came up with some good ideas to make even more money [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread