Smb help me to understand the clixGalore.com registration system. I just register an account and try to login. But it shows me: You have entered an invalid Username/ Password. Please re-enter!
    So, my next step was click on "forgotten my password" link. I recieve the letter with my passowrd and the passowrd was the same that I fill in the password field! :confused: After all of it I have written to them the letter with the request to fix that problem.

After couple of days of expectation of the answer I have decided to get new account. And the same story has repeated again. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Now, if smb know how to change my karma or just fix that problem, please, help me!

To quote a great man "Clicksgalore sucks!" originally written by me.

The Karma part I can help with but getting your password to work would take something beyone my control.

To fix your karma quit using clixgalore. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Open up notepad and type in your id and password, just in case you have a key that doesn't work occasionally, you'll be able to tell.

The matter is that Haiko paste affiliates program on clixGalore.com
    That is the only place where I can work as Russian. And that way is broke for me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

May be someone have more ideas? Guys, I'm really need your help... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Swat if you've opened two accounts and neither worked that almost rules out a problem on thier end. I just logged in (regretfully) to my clixgalore account with no problems so it isn't network wide or anything.

With your two accounts you might be using account A's password with account B maybe?

Also is it possible that you might be viewing a cached page on your machine?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I had the same problem for a long time at AllPosters.

Try copying your username from the email they sent and pasting it into the username field at ClixGalore.

Then copy your password from the email and paste that into the password field at Clix.

For some reason, this would always get me into AllPosters--hopefully you can get into ClixGalore by doing the same thing with your info.

I had to do it that way even though the email said the exact same thing which I had been typing. It sounds like ClixGalore has the same glitch.

(Note: AllPosters fixed theirs so I can get in normally now...I don't know what had been wrong with it.)

F***!!! It doesn't work! :mad: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    It's hopeless... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I'm sorry.

[ 04-29-2002: Message edited by: SWAT ]

SWAT,

Have you tried to type it in instead of copying and pasting?

Haiko

Haiko: Yes, but it doesn't work! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] And the clixGalore support team is not answer me... :mad: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread