ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Create a CJ PID for GoldenCan
    Suggestion if you use GoldenCan for CJ merchants:

Create a PID just for GoldenCan if you haven't already. As far as I can tell, using CJ's reporting, absolutely no impressions, clickthroughs, or sales have tracked. I've contacted GC & I'm trying to get merchants to do test purchases (can't afford to do that many myself), so we'll see what happens...

Anyone else experience this?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Celicaphile
    Suggestion if you use GoldenCan for CJ merchants:

Create a PID just for GoldenCan if you haven't already. As far as I can tell, using CJ's reporting, absolutely no impressions, clickthroughs, or sales have tracked. I've contacted GC & I'm trying to get merchants to do test purchases (can't afford to do that many myself), so we'll see what happens...

Anyone else experience this?
    Hi Celicaphile,
    For which merchant are you experiencing that there are no clicks reported?

ABW Ambassador
    It's more than one & I've provided all the details in an email I sent to you via your contact form earlier...

Now that I have a GC-specific PID on CJ, I'll know if anything is tracking at all... I just wish I could do the same for SAS, LS, etc.
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Celicaphile
    It's more than one & I've provided all the details in an email I sent to you via your contact form earlier...

Now that I have a GC-specific PID on CJ, I'll know if anything is tracking at all... I just wish I could do the same for SAS, LS, etc.
    I have received your email. Let me look into the details and I will reply to your email ASAP.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the prompt reply to my email & here...

So, for anyone wondering, the merchant that I saw the biggest difference between the two stats was Rugman, who will be providing GC w/ an updated feed. I thought this was all done automatically, but apparently it's not, or there was some miscommunication. Is this because Andy & Rugman split? I don't know. I thought I had contacted Andy and the previous AM about this a while back, but never heard back... who knows...

In any event, I received prompt replies from all parties involved. Thanks

...it would still ease my mind if some test purchases were made...

Affiliate Manager
    Hi folks.

I've just put through a test order, so it should be showing up on CJ in a while. Sometimes it takes an hour or two. In the meantime, I'm getting on building out that new datafeed.

Mr. GoldenCan
    GoldenCAN system updates the Datafeed automatically as soon as it is available to us by the merchants.

There was some delay in the rugmans Datafeed but, that issue has been rectified. Rugmans Datafeed has been updated at GoldenCAN successfully.

You will not find the impressions report of goldencan stores in commission junction because goldencan does not use the impression pixel while displaying the goldencan store.

Affiliate Manager
    The test order went through on CJ for your site, Celicaphile. I really think that for the difference with the Rugman it was a matter of getting a fresh datafeed going. I will be updating this feed regularly.

Thanks all!

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks again guys! I'll keep an eye out and see if clicks match up now that the feed is updated...

Affiliate Manager
    Well, with that feed updated, I'm hoping that you make some serious money

I'm excited!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread