Changing Affiliate Links
    I have many websites which have the same affiliate links on them, is there a service similar to UrlTrak.com which would allow me to manage all the links from one URL?
    For instance, I have a Netflix.com affiliate link on 20 of my sites and I would want to change all 20 to my Amazon.com affiliate link, with UrlTrak I would be able to login to my account and change the link to Amazon.com but the URL would remain the same.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by stevexxx
    I have many websites which have the same affiliate links on them, is there a service similar to UrlTrak.com which would allow me to manage all the links from one URL?
    For instance, I have a Netflix.com affiliate link on 20 of my sites and I would want to change all 20 to my Amazon.com affiliate link, with UrlTrak I would be able to login to my account and change the link to Amazon.com but the URL would remain the same.
    Hey Steve,

If you "masked" your links, you could do this by just changing where the links redirect to. Do a search here for "masking" or "cloaking". The challenge would be changing the context of the link, but this can be avoided, I guess, by pre-planning and being vague in the wording.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Ideally, you would want to have a program that resides on ur server/PC so that you can make changes easily.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread