Wholesale Products unlimited resource over 100
    Hello I am new to the forum and I decided this woud be a great place to establish myself. Recently I have spent days researching wholesale products online. The great news is that I've found over 100 wholesellers online selling everything from diamond watches, xbox 360's to design handbags. Actually my wife recently bought me a luxury watch for about 50 or 60% off. I know many distributors sell this information for about $120 or so but its just information and if information can't be shared easily at a deal than what can. So having said that, there is now a convient special offer for a comprehensive list of over 100 wholesellers including two personal dropshippers email address and a private wholeseller in New York. If you have no problem shopping for items up to 80% off or perfer to buy really cheap or in bulk then you may want to check out this exclusive offer. Its now being offered directly to you for the first 100 visitors. Good luck and God speed.

Aw Man! What a find!
    I have spent years hunting this info ... and you found it in but days???
    WOW! Can I just post my cc info here in this public forum and order?
    Fantastic!
    You have made my day
    But alas, I travel too much ... probably best if you forward ordering info to ...
    gullible@ISpendMillionsEachYearOnStu...msToFameBS.com
    7 s? What a bargain!!!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Scam alert as this particular verticle (Big lot closeouts) has been beat to death. Face the facts. If these sources were legit, or real, the multi-million dollar budgeted buyers from outlets like Overstock, Biglots,Sams Club, Cosco etc etc would snap up all the inventory.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Is this a rookie spammer that spams but forgets to put up links or email addy?

Wholesale unlimited No gimicks
    Sure thing you can pick it up for a steal price now located online at * i really am a newbie spammer . com*

Please after downloading please post your reply in the forum for testimony. I think many people have become ic over time, and with all the money and resources available on the net that train of thought is unfortuate.
    Last edited by Trust; August 16th, 2006 at 09:46 PM. Reason: rookie spammer

Bad URL Mate .... perhaps SalesThatIWishIHad.org/DumbArs.asp ??

Wholesale Unlimited Resource
    I apologize I just was not sure about the link positng rules and I did not see a signature entry link: You can download the comprehensive list over 100 wholesellers at *wow, i am a truly idiotic rookie spammer . com*
    Last edited by Trust; August 16th, 2006 at 09:52 PM. Reason: truly idiotic rookie spammer

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread