Lost Checks
    I lost two checks Linkshare sent to me. I emailed their customer support the check numbers and amounts, etc - but haven't gotten a response.

Anyone have any ideas who I can contact for help?

Try looking at their contact link and call them.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Tried Calling
    They told me I had to wait 180 days and then call back? That's insane! They can't just cancel the checks and send new ones? Wow.

ABW Ambassador
    That is unreasonable. They should allow you to pay the stop check fees and then re-issue. You should be willing to pay the fees since you did receive the checks.

If they won't comply, then they should be reported to the BBB.

a few mo ago I had another Linkshare customer's commssion check sticking to mine. I but it back in the mail. That day i went to changed my account to Direct Deposit.

Id demand something other than having to wait past 180 days. That is unacceptable, period...regardless if its their fault, yours, or the postal service. Only if you were a chronic check loser I could entertain the notion of such a statement, but I doubt this is the case. Id try keep calling until you are able to speak with a reasonable person.

Check canceling fee(s) or wait 180 days.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Cool
    wait 6 months?
    guess they're hoping you'll forget about it by then.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare checks are void after 180 days.

i am not u.s.
    if i have dd option , i would definitely use it,
    postal error is a real headache to me

i like paypal and other online fund transfer methods

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Simpler solution, which merchants did you make money with? Have one of them follow up on your behalf and it should get resolved pretty fast.

Cheers

Cheers
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

15 years and counting
    ClickAds - I lost two checks Linkshare sent to me.
    I'm sorry this is still happening but I must say LinkShare improved their service drastically since this is done by a bank in California.
    I'm so happy with their new check cutting service, I've not set my account to DD and it's the only network still sending me checks.
    They had so many problems in the past. I've seen it all. Lost checks, badly written checks, stains on check, checks cut in half, enveloppes not sealed, several checks (and not all mine) in the same enveloppe, checks not folded properly, wrong address, enveloppes glued together, checks sent by other affiliates, wrong amount...
    Some months I received several hundreds checks, I kept a few as a souvenir. One day, I'm going to frame them. Even with the headache it was causing, I'm missing that time.
    Another big improvement, you can check in SynergyAnalytics if your check was sent and cashed, with the amount and the dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm so happy with their new check cutting service, I've not set my account to DD and it's the only network still sending me checks.
    Is there a reason for that?

I have not set up any affiliate account to DD yet and I am thinking of it ... but before I cross the Rubicon, I want to be sure of the pros and cons for doing so.

Did you not set up DD due to preference or were you originally set up for checks and when the possibility for DD arose you thought that was a good idea but you just didn't take the time to make the switch?

Thanks in advance
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

15 years and counting
    "Rhia - Is there a reason for that?"
    DD at LinkShare is pretty new. The problem is that they decided finally to start DD at the wrong time. It was in the middle of Athena and everything LinkShare was doing at that time was a NIGHTMARE. Nothing was working properly, the company was a mess, they were removing our payment reports, the Messers were getting ready to leave.
    So, I decided to wait. I was not in a mood to give my bank account # to a screwy company.
    Now, I'm getting my two checks a month like clockwork. Nothing compare to the bunch I received and all the problems associated with these checks. They are cut properly, folded at the right position and sent to the right address.
    I've been so mad at LinkShare, I'm still too scared to change something in their interface.
    That's the only reason.
    I don't care getting my payment one day earlier. Anyway their merchants can take up to 6 months to pay you in full. One day more or less, no big deal.

Am I going to ask for the DD one day? Maybe. I'm not in a hurry and I'm not that brave. The most important for me was to get these consolidated payments and I'm happy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    "Rhia - Is there a reason for that?"
    DD at LinkShare is pretty new. The problem is that they decided finally to start DD at the wrong time ... So, I decided to wait. I was not in a mood to give my bank account # to ...
    Now, I'm getting my two checks a month like clockwork ... I've been so mad at LinkShare, I'm still too scared to change something in their interface.
    That's the only reason.
    I don't care getting my payment one day earlier. Anyway their merchants can take up to 6 months to pay you in full. One day more or less, no big deal.

Am I going to ask for the DD one day? Maybe. I'm not in a hurry and I'm not that brave. The most important for me was to get these consolidated payments and I'm happy for that.
    Zeus, you & I think alike at least on this matter
    I have similar thoughts about CJ & its VC connections
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

This is odd. I have had several "missing" checks as our post office is horrid at getting mail in the correct box. LS never made me wait or pay fees to cancel checks. They just reissued them.

I switched to DD early this year and it is completely awesome, no more lost checks!

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Clickads,
    I contacted our Affiliate Payment department and was told that we can cancel those checks immediately with no check cancel fee. To cancel the checks, please call our Affiliate Support number at 888-SHARE-89 or complete this request form http://www.linkshare.com/contactus/contactus.html. Be sure to let us know the checks you wish to cancel.

Ranae

Hey Ranae,
    I tried that and got no reponse. Can you give me the email of someone I can write to and mention that you sent me? The checks aren't huge, but 9 grand is a lot to little ole me.
    Thanks!

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    ClickAds,
    Our Customer Support number 888-SHARE-89 ext. 644 is the best way to get this issue resolved. Support is availalbe 9 am to 6 pm (EST) Monday through Friday.

Ranae

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread