I need help please.
    Hi, Ive made a website and i refer people to sites and get paid at least 55 a time. What I would like to do is give a little bonus for these people. I'd like to offer them 10 when they refer a friend to use the affiliate links off my site, and the friend will also recieve 10.
    So`what I need is to somehow know exactly who has clicked on my referal link so that i can pay them and the person who referred them. Does this make sense?
    So i guess Id need to know their IP address and get them to confirm what theirs is to prove that they had done it?
    Im no computer programmer so I dont want anything tricky, just some simple way of knowing who is who.
    Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by superzero
    Hi, Ive made a website and i refer people to sites and get paid at least 55 a time. What I would like to do is give a little bonus for these people. I'd like to offer them 10 when they refer a friend to use the affiliate links off my site, and the friend will also recieve 10.
    As far as I know this practice is banned with the majority of affiliate programs. Are you sure your merchants allow to do that.

Hi superzero,

I think I follow what you are trying to achieve.

What you are trying to setup is what we call the 'loyalty' (reward) model. i.e. share your commission with your user's so they are incetivised to come back to you site and use it again and again! Its a great method of earning revenue when PPC is expensive and SEO is a mystery!

Technically this will involve some scripting knowledge and database experience and it will also depend on the reporting system used.

You may be able to use this as a guide to work out a solution for the program you are working with....(its based on what many affiliates do with the tools available in the TradeDoubler interface)

First of all you will need to have a member database!

1) member logs into your website
    2) all your banners and links will 'dynamically' get updated with an extra parameter with the members username (we call this the 'epi' parameter, which is an extra parameter you can add to your tracking links)
    3) via your EPI report in your TradeDoubler account you can tell which user made a click or sale.
    4) we pay you the commission.
    5) you reconcile the EPI report with your member database and award the member their commission.

(its much easier explaining over the phone )

now, to allow the visitor who actually made the sale also earn a revenue share, thats adding another level reporting and can be achieved by using a second epi parameter and having a secondary user database.

I hope this makes a little sense.

Sanj

sandeep
    i can help you.
    rerards
    sandeep prabhakar

Quote Originally Posted by superzero
    So`what I need is to somehow know exactly who has clicked on my referal link so that i can pay them and the person who referred them. Does this make sense?
    So i guess Id need to know their IP address and get them to confirm what theirs is to prove that they had done it?
    Im no computer programmer so I dont want anything tricky, just some simple way of knowing who is who.
    Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
    did you work that out ?
    i have the same problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepgli
    i can help you.
    rerards
    sandeep prabhakar
    please give me a email.....(i cannot read & send any PM becoz iam a new here)

thank you .

application for the marketing
    sir
    i have come my knowledge there is a vacancy for marketing executive of footwear line. i wanna apply to this job.
    if you give me this chance i hope i will do my best.

your faithfully
    sandeep prabhakar
    india
    91562 2412366

================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    sir
    i have come my knowledge there is a vacancy for marketing executive of footwear line. i wanna apply to this job.

your faithfully
    sandeep prabhakar
    india
    91562 2412366
    You will probably need better US-dialect English to get hired, at least if you want to get hired by a company in the USA!
    That should be:

"I have come to the knowledge that there is a vacancy for Marketing Executive of your footwear line. I want to apply for this job.

If you give me this chance I will do my best."

Anyway, this thread isn't the place to post job inquiries. There's a job forum here, maybe you'll have some luck posting in there.

sir

your faithfully
    sandeep prabhakar
    india
    91562 2412366
    The first thing is go 2 switch your forum email function, otherwise you could not find any job here....

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread