Url Links
    Hi all, I'm new to all of this, so excuse me if I'm asking something that the rest of you feel that everyone knows.

I was wondering if when on the "get html" page after updating the html with your SID, if you use the destination url as a link and a customer buys something will I get credit?

I don't see anything pertaining to my SID in the url destination, but I do see my SID in the code box below.

I would like to use pictures on my website as links to my advertisers, but for some reason my html editor won't let me use the code with success...it gives me a msg that "script is not allowed.

I have emailed CJ to ask them how to do this, but have not heard back from them.

Does anyone else know how to make this work? Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi gogo - welcome to ABW. The problem is on CJ's end. See the thread I started earlier in the week.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=77266

I read your thread and I see what you mean. However, I'm not attempting to get html code for a product, I was trying to ascertain that if I used the url as a link would I still be recognized as the generator of the sale.

I emailed them to see what I should do to use a picture that the advertiser said I could use from their site that was NOT supplied from CJ as a link if I can't use the script in my editor, but have not heard back from them.

From what I see discussed here on the forum....I may NOT hear back for a while!!

What do the rest of you do if your advertiser doesn't have pictures for the products you want to feature on the cj site? Just wondering. As I said, I'm new.

another CJ SID problem
    Another problem I'm having is when I "DO" find a product I want html for...when I update the html after entering my SID....I don't see my SID in the generated code. I always used to see my id. How can we be certain that we are getting credit? Thx for any help and/or insite.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread