Thumbs down Is there any way of picking out advertisers in a particular country?
    There used to be an option to pick out advertisers in a particular country. But that seems to have disappeared now. There is still an option for advertisers serving a particular country, but that is pretty useless in most cases. If, for instance, you select Germany, you still get mainly American advertisers because they can deliver to Germany.

Is there any way of picking out the advertisers in a particular territory please?

Quote Originally Posted by Azam
    There used to be an option to pick out advertisers in a particular country. But that seems to have disappeared now. There is still an option for advertisers serving a particular country, but that is pretty useless in most cases. If, for instance, you select Germany, you still get mainly American advertisers because they can deliver to Germany.

Is there any way of picking out the advertisers in a particular territory please?
    There are companies from (and based in) England, Germany & France that you may choose with CJ.

Hold on, I'm logging into CJ to see if I can offer more specific pointers

First of all, to the left of your home page there is a Advertisers & Links Section that section will highlight new advertisers and will disclose the currency the advertisers specialize in (as a base). You will see GBP, USD, and EUR currencies (as an example)

In the Get Links -Advertiser List I used to be able to select a Display By (country) option -- I just tried that and nothing happened

Look for what it is you'd like to sell and the currency indicator is a tip-off.
    Be sure to read the company's TOS because I have English (i.e. UK) merchants that will *only* pay me if purchases are made by UK traffic and are shipped within the UK only.

Germany has many good merchants.
    Last edited by Rhia7; August 20th, 2006 at 03:07 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, you get a lot of U.S. mixed in too. Maybe by language won't be as bad.

By language still shows English advertisers when, for instance, you select German TrustNo1. Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, I remember being able to sort by country too but can't see how to do it now either.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread