Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Internet Cowboy
    Greetings from Chi-Town
    Lots of people here. The seminar is going great guns. There is lots of learning and networking going on and even a few beverages in between.

Any affiliate managers out there that have never been on one of Andy's seminars need to think real hard about the next one.

This is good stuff!!!

UncleScooter,

Wish we were there! Keep us in mind this week and have a great time. Tell everyone that me and David say hello.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Hi Unc!

Glad you're all having a good and interesting time!

HUGS to all ABWERs in the "field."
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Enjoy Chicago! I was just back there 2 weeks ago (went to the King Tut exhibition). Would of come this week but my little girl starts kindergarten this week....darn it missed another one!!

Drink one for me.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    I'm so jealous! Someone let me know when and where the next is going to be.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hi Scoot! Where are you sitting?

http and a telephoto
    Hoping to get to King Tut tomorrow! The cubs game was great and the after party was unforgetable, as are most SAS events... lol.

The networking is awesome, is a great Think Tank....

(have i mentioned lately that I am moving on Thursday?? they are tired of hearing about it in Chicago )
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Great time!!! Bus to Cubs game was great, thanks SAS!!! Still here having fun, flying home later tonight to finally get a good night's sleep. :-)

Sounds awesome. I envy you all too!

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hello,

Just thought I would mention that I had a really awesome time at the conference. I especially enjoyed meeting everyone from the ABW family and SAS. The Cubs game was great...Thank you again Share A Sale...!

Emilio-ARC

PS. Send JP (CUBS) back to Miami!!!!

The conference was incredible! I don't know how so many of the attendees had time to get online. I'm just now getting caught back up.

The information was priceless! The things a merchant can learn and apply to their program will make a tremendous difference in their program. I highly recommend it to all merchants.

Even as an affiliate, with over seven years of experience, I came away with a page full of things I need to be doing.

These training seminars just keep getting better and better!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    The conference was incredible! I don't know how so many of the attendees had time to get online. I'm just now getting caught back up.

The information was priceless! The things a merchant can learn and apply to their program will make a tremendous difference in their program. I highly recommend it to all merchants.

Even as an affiliate, with over seven years of experience, I came away with a page full of things I need to be doing.

These training seminars just keep getting better and better!
    Hey Michael,

Don't be modest, you were a big factor in the success of the seminar, at least for me. Your presentation alone gave me a full page on my "things to do". Thanks again for your insight.

-Michael

ABW Ambassador
    You guys should make a video (and sell it or something) so all this knowledge could have a much wider audience.

It would be almost impossible to do as a video. First, it's three FULL days of information, so you're talking well over 24 hours. Most people won't devote that amount of time to a video--only a scheduled out of town event. Second, it's very interactive. Probably half of the time is Q&A during and after various sessions. Third, it's tailored to those who are there. Fourth, a big part of it is networking.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Sounds like a great time
    It sounds as though you all had an excellent time in Chicago. I hope to be attending one of Andy's seminars in the future. For now, I will just have to wait for the AGW videos to see the after seminar partying.

I look forward to networking with you all in the future and expanding my own knowledge of the affiliate marketing / affiliate management industry.

In speaking with Alan since his return, he has been ecstatic about all of the knowledge he gained and people he met. We are very excited to implement as many of the changes as we possibly can. However, based upon what he has said so far, it may take a while to do so.

Take Care,

Zach Hamilton

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Zach,

You will have a blast and learn a ton.

I would agree that a video, while perhaps informative on some level, would simply not do the event justice.

Not to mention, the "arguments" are just not as fun when only watching them on video, right guys?

Viva Pronto!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Matt,

From what Alan has said and what I have read on ABW, it seems as though I may be able to learn a thing or two.

As for the AGW videos, I will be able to study the party antics of the crew so I can be prepared for the "night life".

Zach

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Scooter Shooter
    Hey gang - Scooter also does a great presentation on affiliate / merchant relations that will benefit you as well. It is always great to hear perspectives from both sides, and Scoots offers some very helpful suggestions and guidelines to Merchants and Affs alike.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach@AmeriTrustRx
    As for the AGW videos, I will be able to study the party antics of the crew so I can be prepared for the "night life".
    What are these party antics you speak of? I know nothing of the sort. Alan, didn't we swear you to secrecy?
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

The amount of information presented is absolutely incredible. And the way it's presented, people at any level will leave with tons of new knowledge.

I wouldn't have thought I would get much out of it. I'm just an affiliate, and it's oriented towards affiliate managers, merchants and OPMs. I've been in this industry for over 7 years. I've been to dozens of industry events. I've read tens of thousands of posts (at least!) here on ABW. I went to Andy's previous seminar. What else is there to learn? Yet, I learned more at this seminar than any other seminar I've ever been to.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Party Antics
    My lips were sealed. However, I think the fragrance of the liquid entertainment in which we embibed was noticeable through my pores!!

Don't taint my son Matt - or mislead him to believe that dad would engage in such antics!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Internet Cowboy
    On top of Andy's awesome course...Did we have a 3-day affiliate party session or what????

Don't tell my Mom. She still thinks I am selling furniture at Sears.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Scoot, you and I got there Saturday afternoon and were having fun well before we even landed... and left Tuesday evening.... almost a 4 day party session!

It took me a full day and a half to recover once I got home.

I'm pretty much speechless in awe. But here-goes....

Attending Andy's courses has really kicked me in the "pants". There were so many good peices of information and verification on programs or methods I wasn't sure would be worth the time or investment.

The Rodriguez men (hey AJ that means you) Gathered together a specific selection of people who are practically the only ones to tell the complete spectrum of issues and methods to successfully manage any performance based marketing channel. The presentation slides were top-notch, and this work book will be by my side for at least the next year to remind me ( As I do forget things so easily (blush)).

A video just couldn't convey the multi-beneficial dynamic of being with a group so closely related in the industry. Everyone there gave me something to think about and more. The Q&A is priceless.

And I just can't say enough about how perfect it was to have the affiliate presentations. Michael, Mr. D , and scoot. You are my heroes. I'd travel across the country to party with ya any old day. Well, ... maybe not tomorrow as I am just finally getting my brain back in order today:-)

I am really convinced that this is going to do it for me on the OPM Trail. If able to utilize even a portion of the techniques and long-term philosophy that embody the Rodriguez consulting team; I am confident of being able to benefit affiliates and merchants alike with more than liveable success.

Anyone questioning if they should ask to be included in the next session should have their head examined and then just go sign-up.

I'll say more later but my head is reeling with things to do - right now!!!

My only question now is what can I do do for you you?

AND ONE MORE THING: Deb, Alan, Michael N, Kellie, Matt M., Jeffery S., Ben, Ana-Maria, Emilio, Ellis R., Mike P., Laura P-C., Brian & Dave & Nate & Carolyn (especially) --Others I met..........-Missing you already.

(what's that tell ya lurkers?)

Okay- I'm done for now. Time to go fix a program or two.

I'llbeseeinya,

-Danny K
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe not a video of the whole thing, not sure exactly what. But from what I hear lots of good info are at these events but I was thinking this needs to hit a wider audience, somehow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast