Question Link Building Service?
    I am just curious if any affiliates take time to build incomming links? I have a new service coming out in the weeks ahead, that simplifies this proccess.(Best of all its FREE!) Our system allows you to slowly build quality incoming links to your site, from pages that are relevant to your site. I am looking for some beta testers to help test the system. Are ther any abestwebers that would like to help me beta test a system like this?

Thank You,
    Jason Bishop

Ps. This is Not spam and a 100% Free Platform that I personally developed.

I used to ask for links the old fashioned way - finding relevant sites and asking.
    Once I got to PR6 I gave up. I figured PR7 would take more time than it was worth, if at all possible for my site. I'll try anything that makes the process easier.

PM me, I'll give it a go.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    Affilaite Marketing Link Buildilng Software....Interesting
    I'd be interested in being a beta and compare it to Arelis affiliate marketing link building software.

thanks

-brian
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Hi Pingo

I have used Arelis Link Building Software in the past, and our platform is a totally different concept.

I will provide more details for anyone interested in a couple of days. I am looking for about 25-35 Beta Testers, as the site is finished just putting on the final touches.

So if you are interested please pm me or just reply to this post

Exclamation Im very interested
    I currentl launced Masternerd.com and I am looking to build links when you are ready contact me at jspahn@masternerd.com

(no manual sigs allowed and no pics in sigs)
    Last edited by loxly; September 3rd, 2006 at 12:54 PM. Reason: removed manual sig

I am actually just now looking to start for links to build my PR and help with SEO, contact me I would love to be part of beta

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Is this another recip linking thing, or is there some way to NOT give out links from the site the user is trying to raise linkpop on?

ABW Ambassador
    I'd be interested in trying it out for a site.

Quote Originally Posted by enginez
    Once I got to PR6 I gave up. I figured PR7 would take more time than it was worth...
    I gave up on it last year, too and found that your PR6 may drop to PR5 if you don't continue to add new links. Also it's important to remove dead links and maintain your links pages regularly.
    ~Ernie

ABW Ambassador
    I PM'd you, but I haven't heard back. Is this a reciprocal link strategy?

Lightbulb Link Popularity
    Hi,

Thanks for all the great responses:

I will try to answer some of your questions. However hopefully you will be able to see the platform in action in a couple of days (Yes , I know i said this before, but I found some more errors)

First of all this is not a reciprocal linking strategy and YES the platform is setup where the site you ARE building Links for displays NO LINKS AT ALL.

WIthout going too deep, (I would rather you see it in action), My service is a marketing page distribution service. Basically you create keyword articles and we distribute them across other partner sites. We only distribute 1 article to 1 other site. Which means the more keyword articles you create the more back links you will have. There is no duplicate content, each article you create is distributed to another class c address(our partners) and every site that displays our articles have 100% unqiue content.

I will post further in a couple of days

Thank You,
    Jason Bishop

Let me know if anyone has any questions or would like to help beta test this

I would love to help test it. I can't access my PMs yet, still a n00b. My first post was probably 8-9 months ago, wish that would count for something. Am I allowed to put my e-mail address here?

Hi Maae10,

As soon as I am ready I will contact Ya. I also can show you what exactly needs to be done for any seo for your site.

Thank You

Great, looking foward!

Okay, I believe I am ready for the beta testers. I will be emailing all the interested within the hour. If you would like to try out this system pm me and i will provide the web address

For all affiliates that help me out with this testing, I can provide web content of at least 400 words for your keywords at $6.00 per page, a 40% savings off reg price.

I would appreciate anyones comments and reviews

Huh?

You want us to sit around and write articles and give them to you for other people to put them on their sites but we pay you if we want an article???

And sites display no links?

Is that it?

Now, I don't get this plan, somehow.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    Huh?

You want us to sit around and write articles and give them to you for other people to put them on their sites but we pay you if we want an article???

And sites display no links?

Is that it?

Now, I don't get this plan, somehow.
    Hi,
    Yes I want you to sit around and write articles and yes other people will put them on their site, and NO you don't have to pay for the articles. You only have to pay for the articles if you are LAZY and don't have time to write the articles.

And the sites that display your articles will post up to three text links of your choice directly to the pages you request.

Could this be any easier? I haven't had many responses and dont' have any idea why people would not want to do this.

Can someone tell me why? Seriously why would someone not want to do this?

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, so we would write articles for other people to put on their site with links back to our own sites. What if the people in the future just keep the content and take off the links.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Oh, so we would write articles for other people to put on their site with links back to our own sites. What if the people in the future just keep the content and take off the links.
    The content is served from my site using XML and the are unable to modify the content. ANd besides why would they modify the content when they don't get to choose what content to place on their site.

ABW Ambassador
    "ANd besides why would they modify the content when they don't get to choose what content to place on their site."

How's that work with people not being able to choose the content for their own site and no control over it? What kind of sites are they.

Quote Originally Posted by netnow22
    Hi,
    Yes I want you to sit around and write articles and yes other people will put them on their site, and NO you don't have to pay for the articles. You only have to pay for the articles if you are LAZY and don't have time to write the articles.

And the sites that display your articles will post up to three text links of your choice directly to the pages you request.

Could this be any easier? I haven't had many responses and dont' have any idea why people would not want to do this.

Can someone tell me why? Seriously why would someone not want to do this?
    Maybe, because writing articles sucks and it isn't what they want to do with their time.
    ...why would they modify the content when they don't get to choose what content to place on their site.
    I would have no control over what goes on my sites?

That doesn't sound too inviting, at all.

And the sites that display your articles will post up to three text links of your choice directly to the pages you request.....

Originally Posted by netnow22 First of all this is not a reciprocal linking strategy and YES the platform is setup where the site you ARE building Links for displays NO LINKS AT ALL.
    Now if the site I am building for does not display links, just how does that help me build links?

It is hard for me to follow this in any way. Must be a senior thing.
    Last edited by SSanf; October 10th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Okay,

Lets say you own Site A (Your main site) and you also own Site B (An extra site that you have or a new site)

The site you intend to build links for is SIte A.

SO what you would do is installed the content files (the content you have no control over, however it has to be approved by me) on SIte B. This installs unqiue content pages on SIte B.

Once you have installed other people unquie content on your site B with thier links (If you try to modify the code or remove any links you site is flagged and will be kicked out of my network.) You will be able to write your own content pages that Link to SIte A. Every content page you create will be distributed to another members site B

The idea behind this is to have 100 of content articles across 100 of different sites that link to your Site A. (Site A displays no content pages at all)

When you sign up you can also see where your content pages are being hosted (the url)

Does this help?

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread