ALL,

It seams that we have hit the morpheus radar [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sent to: Haiko@ABestWeb.com; community@morpheus.net; smesser@linkshare.com; tcrawford@cj.com; morpheuscomm@yahoo.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm more pissed now than when I was reading the crap at your site. Come Monday were going to start and if you want to see a boycott 80,000,000 users can hurt your sorry ass along with the company who won't let us have our money not your's ours<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and from a different person,

This one was sent to: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com; affiliatehelp@jcwhitney.com; morpheuscomm@morpheus.net
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>. I am also contacting the folks at Wurld Media to include their comments on their Charity and why people want to steal money from the Morpheus community and our causes it's our money and we'll decide how it gets spent and how to use our computers. I will be encouraging my 3 million to spread the word to their peers.(believe me you and your's will see the real power of P2P) I also heard through the Grape vine your about to have many attorneys come down on you and some of the folks in your community in a serious way. If it is true I will confirm it on Monday your in a lot of trouble. I also read some of the threats on the board and you should do a better job monitoring your board. I've run boards of all kind's and the people at ABestWeb are suppose to be professional's you should be very careful about what they say you can be held responsible for that.

Again Good Luck you'll need it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm locking out Guest Access to the board at 8pm today so you'll have to register to get in! If 3MM or 80MM or however many morpheus people comes over to ABW, we might crash, and a few times, I, however, will keep a watchfull eye and restoring the system throughout the day. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me or post.

Haiko

[I posted here so all would read it, but please respond in the announcements forum]

[ 05-04-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]