OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Exclamation ?hide=true
    I keep getting these visits from india. They keep coming to mydomain. com then they type in " /?hide=true " I have no Idea what that means why would someone type that in at the end of my domain does it tell you something about my site? Does it allow something to be done to my site? Please let me know.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Have you tried the same url yet? What happens when you do? It could be that the site is being accessed from one central location, where the ?hide may be part of the link that is referencing your site...for what reasons, I don't know. Are there any common referrer strings from these visits from India?

I tried to do a little search for you, to see if it's some kind of exploit, but couldn't find anything...probably b/c I'm no 1337 hacker...

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    The person is coming into my normal index page from a locked referal. Then the next page I see is the /?hide=true page. this is not a page that I have created. there is no "link" to a page with this name so the person is just typing it in. If I try to do it myself I see my "home page" I don't see anything different. I thought maybe it might reveal some codes or something? I dont know. They all seem to be coming from India. It seems like different areas.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread