Question Reporting / Datafeed
    I am new to performics and need to write a script that will automatically pull the previous days activity detail report so i can dump it into my own database so I can access it for tracking info.(I am using the MID/SID field) The problem comes in with trying to access the report through a script without manually logging in.

CJ has a datafeed service where they will drop the report off on my FTP server everyday.

Linkshare allows you to access an excel file by using a URL ONLY (no having to login) such as:
    Code:
    https://www.linkshare.com/areport/u1field?bdate=StartDateHere&edate=EndDateHere&cuserid=UsernameHere&cpi=PasswordHere
    What, if any solution does Performics provide?

Affiliate Network Rep
    There is a quick and dirty way which is to run an activity detail report using the timeframe option of yesterday. Once you've generated the report, you will have a link above the report header to save the report. If you click the link you can save the report and have it emailed to you daily.

We also have an offline report service that enables us to ftp the file to you. But it will take a little longer to get you the report. If you want this option, email publisher services (info@performics.com) and ask them to put in a request for a custom report.

Larry Adams
    Affiliate Product Manager

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshInTX
    Linkshare allows you to access an excel file by using a URL ONLY (no having to login) such as:
    Code:
    https://www.linkshare.com/areport/u1field?bdate=StartDateHere&edate=EndDateHere&cuserid=UsernameHere&cpi=PasswordHere
    For LS, if you have multiple channels (web sites) is there a variable to identify that as well?

Thanks for the tip.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

Feel free to contact me if you need a custom report. As Larry mentioned, this will take a bit longer. A saved activity report should give you want you need.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Publisher Services
    312-739-0681

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread