SO confused, would love some help.
    Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can help, although I feel like I'm in a completely different league than any of you.

I was recently introduced to this software... I downloaded the test version, and would LOVE to buy it, as long as I can figure out how to use it! I've been reading the tutorials, but there's tons of terms that I don't know... I'm completely new to this type of affiliate marketing (have done most of it with review sites where all I do is type in links and give my input).

Anyway - I want to make a website with a "catalog" of sorts, with my affiliate id embedded in.

What exactly should be in these text files that I'm importing? The tutorial says "A Merge-format file exported from a database of journal entries." What types of entries should I be putting in here? Datafeed links?

Also, can I put lots of different datafeeds on one page?

After I put in the .txt files, can I make the pages from there? Hopefully I'll understand the tutorials better after I learn what I'm putting in those files..

I hope that this makes sense, and thank anybody that can help in advance!

Rachel

did you read Frank's Webmerge Tutorial? it is the simpler one and it shows the basics of what to expect

http://www.creativenutsandbolts.com/webmerge/

On my way to check it out now, thanks so much for your time!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread