No sales from bedbathstore.com as of yet
    Has any one had any sales from bedbathstore.com yet? I have people searching for specific product numbers on my site and still no sales. Wondering if others are having the same experience.

I promoted them a while back on Clixgalore and made a number of sales. Are clicks showing? After all, this is CJ.

I also had links to them through ClixGalore last year, and generated a number of sales (enough to trigger a payment, not enough to convince me to continue the relationship). As an affiliate, I only maintain a few affiliate relationships through CJ.

I made a few hundred from Clixgalore, but didn't like the fact that they could only send payment using Paypal and then Paypal takes their cut. Living in Australia offered more payment options, because thats where they are. They have an office in NY, but all the emails I received were from AU. Anyway, Bedbathstore products did sell well. It could be your traffic, the way you present the products or CJ tracking or reporting. My sales in all the networks I have used have slowed this month. A number of other people have said it's like this around this time of year. I would think things would start picking up soon. Fall, Back To School, and the holidays are coming. I don't even have a year in Affiliate Marketing, but it has been a good experience, financially. I visit this forum a few times a day and the information and people have been great.

I've just noticed non of my pics for bedbathstore are working, products are there when you click through, just pics aren't loading!

Could well be the cause for no sales.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread