81% reversal rate for Cash4offers
    Has anyone else had a problem with this merchant? Nearly all of the leads I have generated for this merchant result in a 'void' - I've noticed that this merchant has a 30 days 81% reversal rate.

I contacted Shareasale support regarding this and was told to contact the merchant directly on this - unfortunately this merchant seems to have some ridiculous spam filter on their email account that prohibits mail from being delivered.

I've been a Shareasale affiliate for about 6 years now and have NEVER seen reversal rates like this - yet the reply I recvd from Shareasale seemed to convey little concern on this matter.

I've contacted several of the leads I've generated for this program that have been 'voided' and they are all still 'active' members...their accounts have not been canceled, so I can't see why these leads are canceled as 'void'.
    I've also noticed that this merchant has been in 'low funds' status for a LOOOONG time - they just seem to remain in 'low funds' and cancel nearly every single lead made - I mean, come on...81% reversal rate over 30 days? Perhaps I'm wrong, but this just doesn't seem right...

Have you used the contact form on SAS to contact the merchant?

Of course I've used the SAS contact form...and the only reply is some ridiculous "The message you sent requires that you verify that you are a real live human being and not a spam source." message.

I can't see why merchants wouldn't be required to provide a valid an OPEN email address for contact.

Talking
    You do know how to use the delete key on you computer to remove all of their links from your website don't you ???????

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Thanks for the idiotic reply BurgerBoy.

What part of my post deserves your response?

I made a simply inquiry about this merchant. If I'm wrong, other 'mature' affiliates will let me know - if I'm not, maybe I'm helping out the community by pointing out a potential problem?

Is your immature post really appropriate?

Perhaps you think this is MySpace TagWorld or another 14 year old venue...last I checked, it was a forum for affiliates and merchants to post questions and concerns, which is exactly what I did. Your reply isn't really appreciated.

I'm to be insulted for inquiring about a merchant with an 81% reversale rate? Do other affiliates here think an 81% reversal rate over 30 days is 'the norm'?

Wow...your lovely reply is just amazing. Do you hate the entire world, or just me?

ABW Ambassador
    "Do other affiliates here think an 81% reversal rate over 30 days is 'the norm'?"

No, I would drop them and move on. If they're reversing legit leads, they should be given the boot out of the network.

Talking
    When you have a merchant that is reversing nearly all of your sales you remove them from your site - common sense.

In the post that make you mad - I was telling you that you need to remove their links - in a joking sort of way.

Relax - they screwed you and there is probably nothing that you can do about it. We've all been there a time or two with other merchants ourselves.

Just consider that a learning experience - remove their links and find another merchant to replace them with that won't screw you.

Being up-tight about it will only hurt you - they could care less. If they cared they would not have done to you what they did to you to start with.

You need a beer - or a joint - or a beer and a joint - and you would be suprised how good it will make you feel to delete all of their links while talking to yourself and saying - there you SOB - every time you hit delete.

Cheers

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Thank you for the input and replies.

burgerboy, perhaps I took you response the wrong way - if so, I apologize.
    I don't post in forums like this often because so many of them seem to be very 'clique oriented' - if you aren't a regular, you seem to be in for a bashing...I suppose my viewpoint on this and my frustration with Shareasale's support response to my inquiry on this matter caused me to take your reply the wrong way.

I've always been a big fan of Shareasale and was very surprised at their response when I asked about this merchant , which was basically "sometimes spikes in reversal rates happen..." I don't see how 81% for 30 days can be considered a 'spike'.

I do agree I should remove all links and cease promotions for this affiliate - I was just a bit disgruntled at the 'canned' response I seemed to get from SAS support about this.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread