Thumbs up Please help
    Hi guys,

I'm new to affiliate marketing and may i know what is datafeed? and what is ftpaccess? what is their use? Please advise thank you everyone.
    Last edited by carson.kuah; August 24th, 2006 at 09:43 PM. Reason: no replies

hey
    hey carson.kuah welcome to abw. a Datafeed is a php script (usually with a mysql database that is mostly used in online product stores. your host must support php and mysql.

ftp access: file transfer proticol, you must have a ftp access to your account so you can upload the files. usually your host will provide you with something such as ftp//10.454.5433 and ftp login information or something to that nature. you get a ftp client such as smart ftp, (google: free ftp clients) I like ace ftp, smart ftp. hope this helps. best of luck to you in affiliate marketing. I'v been doing affiliate marketing for about 10 years :-) and have made alot of money. just coming back from scratch cause of health issues. good luck in Affiliate Marketing. if you need any help free free to contact me. or view my past posts.

a Datafeed is a php script (usually with a mysql database that is mostly used in online product stores
    What?
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Visit the datafeed section of this forum and read for a while.
    All your questions have been answered there as well as some good tips to get started.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread