Question Turnkey Solution - Affiliate Site
    Turnkey Solution - Affiliate Site

Are there alternatives if a person who do not want to build and maintain his own affiliate site, to earn commission by promoting someone else's affiliate site ?

e.g. send referral traffic direct to that affiliate shopping portal, deep linking to that site, or even sydicate content from that site or any other formats ......

I think some affiliate sites have affiliate programs, but you may do better with adsense or some other thing instead of going that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindavan

Are there alternatives if a person who do not want to build and maintain his own affiliate site, to earn commission by promoting someone else's affiliate site ?

e.g. send referral traffic direct to that affiliate shopping portal, deep linking to that site, or even sydicate content from that site or any other formats ......
    So -- what you would want is an affiliate site that let's you send traffic there, perhaps generating sales for that site, hence perhaps earning you some income?

Uh, maybe I'm missing something -- but the turnkey affiliate site you're looking for has already been created: It's called a MERCHANT.

What am I not understanding here?

Gary Speer

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindavan

it happens occasionally . . . I'm still with a company that wanted affiliates to promote a copy of their site. They provided a complete site with the products they sold but that had its own shopping cart with my name on it. Any sales are credited to me for the typical percentage. My duty was to promote with the search engines and link to it from my sites.

However, they no longer offer the free sites to new accounts. Also, they've cut down the product offerings to the point where there is little income now. (love to know their long term agenda)

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    A lot of price comparison people have affiliate programs, shopping.com and pricegrabber etc.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

ABW Ambassador
    There's also cobrand sites.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread