Multiple Links?
    Is there any way to retrieve multiple text link code rather than getting each one individually?

Example: I select Dell from my list of merchants, click 'text links', and I'm presented with a long list of offers with expriations dates. Is there anyway to select them all and copy/paste the whole lot rather than selecting each one individually?

Btw, does Linkshare have a 'email me the code' option like CJ?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    LS does not have the email me the code option and that is always nice to have. Or select all code as opposed to getting one by one.

The only thing that I can think of is to work aroud is the data feed.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    ocs94,
    There are a few different ways that you can get multiple product links through LinkShare:

1. Merchandiser is used to facilitate the distribution and updating of individual product links for affiliates that require access to a complete and dynamic inventory of a merchant's products. Merchandiser allows you to integrate individual product links on your website without having to create links manually for each product that is carried by a merchant. There is a one-time $250 fee to sign up for Merchandiser. This fee is waived if you have been active with LS for more than 3 months and generated at least 50 orders in the most recent calendar month. More information on Merchandiser is on the Affiliate Resource Center http://www.linkshare.com/rc/merchandiser.html.

2. LinkBuilder Browse requires some manual work. First, make sure the merchant is LinkBuilder enable. To view this information:
    -- Go to the Affiliate Interface
    -- Select Create Links
    -- Chose a merchant from the dropdown menu
    -- If the merchant offers feeds, you will see Individual Product link in the Link Types box on the left
    -- Click on the link above the search box that reads "Click here if you are an advanced user."
    -- Then click on "Advanced Users Only." This will take you to the merchant's site where you can browse in the file with the URLs.

A few things to keep in mind if you use LinkBuilder – the file naming convention cannot have spaces and the file can only contain the Product URL, each on its own detail line.

Hope this is what you are looking for!

Ranae

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread