Question Where are fresh content buyer ?
    hi,

I can arrange fresh quality articles on any topic and can sell it for $5 or more in bulk. We are in India and can hire any professional to write articles if payments are good and secure .

Can you people please guide me, where can i sell these articles?

Neeraj

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Where in India are you? I am looking to outsource my content work sometimes. PM me?
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    How reliable are you? Have you done this before?

Sorry for the questions. I tried to connect with 2-3 Indian folks that promised that they can produce. After arranging everything, they went Missing in Action.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateBuddha
    Where in India are you? I am looking to outsource my content work sometimes. PM me?
    He can't PM you; he doesn't have enough posts yet.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Oh, thanks, Leader. I hope he can send me an email, then? If you can, neeraj, just click on my name and then "Send email to AffiliateBuddha", if that too isn't permitted - shoot me an offline msg on yahoo. My id is shunyananda.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

your concerned is respected !
    hi fairfieldgetaway

i respect your concern about reliability. I dont expect to deliver 100 articles a day, and so we are not entering in a big deal. We can start with a small deal and if you are satisfied enough, you can proceed with us.

Believe me , here in India, Article writing will be fun for any professional in any field. And they will get a respected amount to live their life.

What i will do is outsource their work. I am sure, we can do big if any body needs any number of articles with prompt payments. I am myself professional in software, and here a good software professional is earning not more than $500-600 per month. You can easily estimate the potential.

Neeraj

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread