Results 1 to 6 of 6
May 9th, 2002, 03:45 PM #1
All you guys living in Canada
I don't know if you know about these two b*st*rds but I am sure all the older guys in the UK will.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>These boys are now in Canada as Australia refused to take them in.
Do you remember this incident? On February 12, 1993, a small boy who was to turn three in March was taken from a shopping mall in Liverpool by two
10-year-old boys. Jamie Bulger walked away from his mother for only a second and Jon Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert Thompson. They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was crying constantly for his mommy. Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked him, threw stones at him, rubbed paint in his eyes and pushed batteries up his anus. It was actually worse than this. What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was forbidden to identify his body. They then left his beaten small body on the tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess they had created. These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was wrong, hence trying to make it look like an accident.
This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys anonymity for the rest of their lives when they leave custody with new identities. We cannot let this happen. They will also leave early this year only serving just over half of their sentence. One paper even stated that Robert may go on to University. They are getting away with their crime. They need to pay, and we have to do something to make them pay for their horrific crime. They violently took Jamie's life away, and in return they get a new life. Please send this to everyone you know. Read it all the way through before you add your name at the end. Please add your name and location to the list and forward it to friends and family. Please copy this
e-mail instead of forwarding so we do not get arrows at the beginning of the sentences. If you are the 220th person to sign, please forward this e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Lady Justice Butler-Sloss. Then start the list over again and send to your friends and family. The Love-Bug virus took less that 72 hours to reach the world. I hope this one does as well. We need to protect our family and friends from creatures like Robert and Jon. One day they may be living next to you and your small children, without your knowledge. If Robert and Jon could be so evil at 10 years old, imagine what they could do as adults!!
1: Jennifer Page, Montreal, Quebec Canada
2: Dean Job, Montreal, Quebec Canada
3. Tammy Wilson, Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada
4. Erin Wilson, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5. Bilal Butt, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
6. Eric Pelletier, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
7. Denis Thriault, Dalhousie, New-Brunswick, Canada
8 Gary Downs, Glen-Levit ,New Brunswick ,Canada
9. Lorrie Ramsay, Glencoe, NB Canada
10. Kimberly Anthony, Chipman, NB Canada
11. Terrilynn Harrison, Ontario, Canada
12. Rhonda McNabb, Ontario, Canada
13. Scott MacEachern, Ontario, Canada.
14. Samantha Silverthorne-Neiva, Ontario, Canada
15. Jason Neiva, Ontario, Canada
16. Dale Silverthorne, British Columbia, Canada
17. Maggie Nicol, British Columbia, Canada
18. Lanette McEachren, Britih Columbia, Canada
19. Shirley Gladson, British Columbia, Canada
20. Lynne Markham, British Columbia, Canada
21. Karyn Weston, Germany
22. Rad Cameron, Australia.
23. Faye Nikoloski, Australia
24. Jo Colosimo, Australia
25. Sandra Aiello, Australia
26. Ivanka Mustapic Australia
27. Lillian Matijasevic, Australia
28. J. Addison, Melbourne, Australia
28. Helen Pavlidis, Australia
29. Stella Liapis, Australia
30. Florence Christodoulou, Victoria, Australia
31. Samantha Hahn, Sydney, Australia
32. Geoffrey Pearson, Newcastle, Australia
33. Kate Lampson, Toronto, Australia
34. Amy Hepp, Thornton, Colorado
35. Eboni K. Twitty, Tri-Cities, WA
36. Angel Montelongo, Cheney, WA
37. Kelli Miller, Spokane, WA
38.Jennifer Mays, Spokane, WA
39. Anji Peterson, Houston, TX
40. Devin Gorder, Atlanta, GA
41. Dean Popil, Regina, Saskatchewan.
42. Michelle Watson, Regina, Saskatchewan
43. Megan Valentine, Provo, UT
44. Celeste Burchby, Slave Lake, alberta
45. A. Neilson, Calgary, AB
46. Sarah Silliphant, Saskatoon,Sk.
47. Hilah Susut, Saskatoon, SK
49. Brenda Cherrin, Edmonton, AB
50. Shelly Sarnecki, Leduc, AB
51. Wanda Riddell, Edmonton, AB
52. Dawn Kehoe, Edmonton, AB
53. K. Lewicky, Sherwood Park, AB
54. P. Lewicky, Sherwood Park, AB
55. C. McCallum, Edmonton, AB
56. S. L'Ecuyer, Edmonton, AB
57. D. Yopek, Edmonton, Ab
58. P. Skevy, Edmonton, AB
59, G. Skevy, Edmonton, AB
How freakin stupid can these bl**dy do gooders and elected officials be? I will give anybody a second chance but holy cr*p these two b*st*rds were something from another age. Neither of them had the slightest bit of remorse for what they put poor little Jamie through as anyone from the UK will tell you.
May 9th, 2002, 03:55 PM #2
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
Too late for the petition, though -- I think this happened a year or more ago.
May 9th, 2002, 04:03 PM #3
Have they already been released? I have lived in Canada for six years now so I have lost touch.
May 9th, 2002, 04:26 PM #4
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
Not completely sure, but I believe so. I know that it has been approved that they get new identities. I'm sure if you do a seach on "Jamie Bulger" you can find current info.
May 9th, 2002, 04:39 PM #5
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
Just a bit of info. They have actually been released. I cant believe it, like, how evil can you get!
May 9th, 2002, 06:01 PM #6
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- St Clair Shores MI.
Makes you wonder what new tools of the trade they learned at reform school. If the authorities are so negligent as to not electronically (implanted GPS in their skulls) and manually monitor these 2 they WILL repeat.
The do gooder liberals gave a guy a second chance in Calif. who hacked to death his whole family (Mom Dad and Grandma) and ate some parts at age 12. He got out automatically at age 18 or 21? and over several years murdered a woman and cut off a trophy finger every time his shrink missed an appointment. His name I think was John Kemper who, when caught in the early 70's, had 26 different fingers in his pocket. He jumped out of the trial Court Room 3 floor window while shackled carrying along with him a guard. He was like 6' 8" 350lb lumberjack looking guy. This was about the time of Charles Manson so they had no death penality in calif.
He got multiple concurrent life sentences ( 360 years). No possibility of parol and when taken to Vacaville Prison ( Charlies home at the time) he tried to kill anyone he could get his hands on from the minute he was unshackled. They ended up welding his cell door shut after he tore off the arm of a guard serving him a meal tray through a slot. Obviously rehab and therapy are a waste of time on some bent animals. They should gleefully take these types at age 18 or 21 and publically hang them from the nearest tree.
Those 2 probably will make headlines again whereas Kemper can only dream of killing some more folks. If they catch Bin Laden alive some shrinks can hand pick him a room mate. My vote would be Kemper even at an old age.
By pennysaver in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 4Last Post: September 2nd, 2004, 02:02 PM
By HardwareGeek in forum Canadian AffiliatesReplies: 1Last Post: June 3rd, 2004, 01:23 AM
By Kevin Thompson in forum Canadian AffiliatesReplies: 2Last Post: April 22nd, 2004, 06:40 AM
By perfectG in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 11Last Post: February 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM