All,

As you know I am actively recruiting new merchants for Private forums on ABW, I'd like to know publicly or privately who you'd like to see in ABW (note they have to be worthy and real, like the ones we have and can not compete with existing merchant members) I want to offer "best of category" exclusivity to merchants.

Any /all suggestions will be reviewed and appreciated!

Haiko

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    allposters popped in here a coupla times, they have a great program. I'd like to see them active here.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Springtime and a lawn-garden-flowers exceptional merchant should be something we all could use. I have no real performing Flower merchant over the last 3 years. My top producer in the category is Bonsai Boys of NY a CJ niche' merchant. I've never seen them post anywhere but they respond to all e-mails. Hint they outsell for me all 186 CJ merchants combined in my Malls...but don't tell anyone.

Haiko,

Get guys with PRIVATE programs - Mark Joyner,
    Jim Daniels, etc. People and programs EVERYONE can learn from and make money.

Guys that actually make a profit.

Get YOUR adnetwork up ASAP and then get ebay to join up and get them in here.

I bought Marlon Sanders - push button killer sales letter software.

EVERY merchant on the planet should use it to write sales letters for products they are offering.

One product, one letter plus order form, one URL to promote. Merchants could have as many
    product sales letters as they have products.

It would be a gold mine for everyone - if Andy used it to sell his stuff we could all retire. Simply set up an autoresponser to send out a zippy letter about a cool deal every week. Same URL but sales letters and products change everyweek. Automated money for all.

Selling is about psychology and 99.9% of merchants are clueless about how to get people to buy - and the even worse fact is they are too stupid or braindead to learn how to do it.

But it's all available online for less than $300.

I will show everyone what I mean as soon as I get the new stuff all written and uploaded.

right now, I am making some good money using offline ads and press releases to get people to go to pages that convert.

Simple ad gets people to click PROVEN sales pages - they either buy or not. But the CR rates range from 1 in 32 to 1 in 86.

One sale per product per day equals $162 to as much as $3,000 per month less the cost of the ads.

For example: Small Farm Magazine has a circulation of over 100,000 total evey month.
    A 15 word classified ad costs about $60.00 or so.

The ad says:

FREE: Learn How To Make Your Small Farm Pay Big Dividends. (web page address to an annotated list of books from AMAZON and info from experts on the subject)

Of course all the stuff pays me if the people
    buy.

100 or so people per day visit the page and sales range from 1 to 5 orders everyday. The first month was barely profitable as it was the first time people saw the ad - but every month they see the ad in the mag the visits go up and so do the sales.

ABW Ambassador
    Junia Plus size clothig.
    Henry and June lingerie
    Blair Clothing
    Catalogue City just because of problems. but they want to work with us so it seems.
    Golf- Giga Golf
    Arts n Crafts- Joanne
    A Magazine one- Magazine City
    Flowers 101 flowers.net or 1 Stop (one not involved parasites)
    Petsmart
    Staples.

As you can see from the # of posts in the merchants section you need to carefully select a Merchant/affiliate manager who reports directly to sales ..not their advertising department. A ton of merchants would like exposure here as this is the only viable forum for the industry. How many actually just deserve a spot rather than earn a spot like Andy did. Consistantly high conversions ratios are more a factor than a brand name or mass market.

A slot at ABW should offer them somethingg they can't get at the big three..daily exposure to active affiliates willing to help make their programs excell over their competition. The hardest thing a merchant manager faces in affiliate marketing is getting his program noticed. Listing it at some affiliate review site gets slim results.

Mike,

Absolutely! Our goal is to get ONLY the best of the best, not based on any fee, but based on performance and ethics!

Haiko

Or her program, of course.

I

With the collapse of Real Names Real SOON and the law suits piling up on ShopNow/Whenu -Ezula -Gator -Morphous and the AOL victory over peudo spammers like MonsterHut the networks and merchants will beg for legit active affiliates. It all comes from the networks position they are advertising vehicles with reporting hooks. They all know NOTHING about effective advertising and think 20 bumper stickers on every car is the way to go to generate sales.

Want new loyal customers then the branding -pre-sell targeting and reach of true webmaster affiliates cannot be matched by some auditron adwarez scheme or phoney incent deal. The ROI is in the EcomCity's of this industry multiplied by 200,000. I'm purging my merchant list like I was forced to last year due to DotCom Bombs. Thsi year it will be over poor conversions due to the darkside player.

The short list of real merchant players Haiko puts together will get 90% participation from me. Fred's MLM info peddlers will have to come with money upfront ..which excludes them..since they all want our money up front on promises if infomercial riches.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Or her program, of course.
    I
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's program?

My choice of merchants were just based randomly on some different markets, not to compete with the merchants all ready here.

We do need merchants in here who's site can convert at least 1-400 clicks. Good Products, People that actually return their email. That's what mine were based on except Staples and Petsmart. I've never emailed them to see if they write back.

I do really think Catalogue City though, just because of all the grief with pic's. At least here they can tell us they've changed products, etc.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread