Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation Miami under Hurricane watch ....
    Hello team,

Just a quick post to let everyone know we will be in and out of the office today topping off hurricane supplies and ramping up our Hurricane preps another notch.

We will get smacked, how severe is what's up in the air know. We hope the mountains over Cuba tears it up, if it doesn't track over Cuba though, it has much warm water to continue to brew.

If we do get hit and loose power, we have plans in place to work from laptops wherever we need to go.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical.../at200605.html

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mfl/tropics.php

This will not be an exclusive South Florida event, many sectors in Florida will feel the effects of Ernesto. Stay safe everyone ...

Thanks,
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; August 28th, 2006 at 07:34 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Stay safe out there Andy, here is hoping that the Ernesto takes it easy on everyone.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Definately be safe Andy! You are always in our thoughts!
    KK

Andy,

You really need to drop the Copacabana Life and move to Minnesota or God Forbid, Arizona. This is becoming a yearly occurrence to which if I lived there would not be acceptable.

What's the Farmers Almanac say about Florida this year? ... Something like:

GET OUT?

Well what ever you do, please stay safe and run like the wind if it approaches your area.

Poopie
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Tax Paying Member
    Hold tight and take care.

Looks like the storm is tracking our way later in the week. Hope that the winds trail off but we could really use some of the rain.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Yeah, hope it just keeps on veering to the right. Don't need a hurricance in NC this year!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Have "fun," stock up, and keep your shutters closed.

You really need to drop the Copacabana Life and move to Minnesota
    No, don't! The weather in the north is the very definition of Sucks. And, it doesn't stop sucking for 6 months.
    6 months of w*nter! Eternal-seeming, cold to the bone, gray, dreary, relentless winter. Then, tornadoes and ice storms.

At least with hurricanes, it's over within a few days--and, they may miss or lose strength. The only thing that makes winter lose strength is spring!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Man I hope it turns out to sea and heads somewhere else ARod. Our place in Punta Gorda was destroyed by Charlie - don't want a repeat of that one! I'm looking forward to our winter retreat come January and would prefer our place still be there.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I hope the winds blow that storm east of you, andy. Stay safe.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    We're thinkin' about ya. You guys stay safe down there!

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    ride out the hurricane and hang tight because we still need your affilaite advice
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

After what we went through last year, and the way that that picture reminds me of how Andrew got here , I just don't want to even think about it.

I just hope that Ernesto finishes the job down there and vanishes before it get's here.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Best wishes to you Andy and all the folks down there! Be safe buddy.

If you need a vacation to a less horrific area, Nashville is beautiful today
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie Nubert
    Andy,

You really need to drop the Copacabana Life and move to Minnesota or God Forbid, Arizona. This is becoming a yearly occurrence to which if I lived there would not be acceptable.

I hear Vegas is experiencing a rapid influx of affiliate management industry pros....
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

You gotta move outa there, man... Weren't you planning on? Cary, NC?

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Will be watching the news and thinking of you, Suzie, the family and your team, Andy. I hope you get the very least of it all. Will check in sporadically to make sure all is well.

Just holler if you need anything...

Liz

http and a telephoto
    Andy, move where it's dry! Or get on a plane outta there and come here for a couple of weeks
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    It may not be a hurricane but it's downright black outside...the radar is all red.

Fun times!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Food - frozen, soups, muchies
    Beer - 2 cases, chilled
    Pepsi - 2 cases, chilled
    Water - 24 gallons
    Propane - 2 tanks
    Generator - ready
    Gasoline - cars filled, 20 gallons in container, 100 gallons in boat
    Cash - enough ..
    Glock - tactical light, laser, 300 rounds
    God !!!

Stay safe everyone....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

First wave of rain bands coming in just now, the NHC has reduced the storm to a tropical storm status but the possibility of hurricane gusts still remain in effect. The area is both under a hurricane warning and tropical sstorm warning.

All regular, non essential county services have shut down, emergency personel are still working and in the field.

We are somewhat releived that this seems to be a high wind and rain event, it does not look like a catastrophic event. Still, 75+ mph winds can do some damage. We are hunkered down, all shutters in place, food and supplies ready.

We will probably loose power, so we will fire up the generator when the storm clears. We hope the DSL won't go down but we also have broadband from Sprint for the laptops.

Thanks for all the good wishes....this is not the bad one but the practice comes in handy....

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    First wave of rain bands coming in just now, the NHC has reduced the storm to a tropical storm status but the possibility of hurricane gusts still remain in effect. The area is both under a hurricane warning and tropical sstorm warning.

All regular, non essential county services have shut down, emergency personel are still working and in the field.

We are somewhat releived that this seems to be a high wind and rain event, it does not look like a catastrophic event. Still, 75+ mph winds can do some damage. We are hunkered down, all shutters in place, food and supplies ready.

We will probably loose power, so we will fire up the generator when the storm clears. We hope the DSL won't go down but we also have broadband from Sprint for the laptops.

Thanks for all the good wishes....this is not the bad one but the practice comes in handy....

You should be safe with 300 9mm rounds and 2 cases of beer....

Things are still quiet here, but I've managed to fill up with some basic stuff. Hopefully it'll fizzle down and blow out to sea before it heads our way.

Stay safe - b/c I'm looking forward to some more information regarding your new merchants and their launch dates..

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Blowing in the wind....
    Hey ARod. Happy to hear that ol Ernesto is fizzling a bit. Hope it turns into a good sailing wind and nothing more. Stay safe & check you email for me when you get a chance.

Stay Dry Guys!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Internet Cowboy
    300 rounds, 2 cases of beer and God....You should go ahead and take over the government and brand the place as Andyville

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBusiness
    Stay safe - b/c I'm looking forward to some more information regarding your new merchants and their launch dates..
    We have 3 ready to go, will announce as soon as tomm afternoon if we have power and DSL ...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    300 rounds, 2 cases of beer and God....You should go ahead and take over the government and brand the place as Andyville
    300 rounds is a normal day at the range ... with 4 - 15 round clips, add in re-load time, gives me about 2 hours of range time.

No beer at the gun range though - guns, bullets and beer don't mix well.

God is always by my side ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast