Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Introducing Progressive Payable Actions (PPA)
    PartnerWeekly is pleased to announce our new Progressive Payable Action payment model!!!

    PPA combines the conversions of a per lead program with the payouts of a per sale program, to give you the best of BOTH worlds! Now you can get paid TWICE per action once for the lead, and once for the sale!

    Stay tuned for more details!
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  2. #2
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Nice Joe... If done right, this model can be VERY lucrative for affiliates that send good quality leads.

  3. #3
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Nice Joe... If done right, this model can be VERY lucrative for affiliates that send good quality leads.
    That's the idea. We want to really encourage people to push the quality traffic!
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    lead
    So how does it it out?

  5. #5
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonkaro
    So how does it it out?
    So far so good! Limited roll out thus far as we're still in testing....
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    programs
    what programs? cash advance in there anywhere

  7. #7
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonkaro
    what programs? cash advance in there anywhere
    Thus far it is with Tribute Law, our credit repair merchant only.
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    ok

  9. #9

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    PW needs more offers altogether, you are quickly becoming iCommissions by just offering loan cash advance offers and credit card stuff. Would be nice to see a merchant or two, and perhaps a few more PPL offers.

    For such a HUGE company PW has a very short list of offerings.

  10. #10
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    PW needs more offers altogether, you are quickly becoming iCommissions by just offering loan cash advance offers and credit card stuff. Would be nice to see a merchant or two, and perhaps a few more PPL offers.

    For such a HUGE company PW has a very short list of offerings.
    We "grew up" in the financial services space, so that explains the emphasis there. I am charged with looking for advertisers and merchants in other verticals. NakedGamer, what do you suggest?
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  11. #11

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    Well, then why not more financials like debt, mortgage, etc? I see nearly all payday loans and credit card offers. Slim pickings.

    I would love to see some merchants that actually SELL something, like you know, products. Shoes, Jewelry, Fish Heads, thongs, SOMETHING...

    Also I read in this forum that educationals would someday be on PW as well.

    Though you will need a much better reporting system in order to handle the sales of products and such and better linking system with feeds and product links, etc.

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    PW was founded on the cash advance industry so that is why you see mostly these types of offerings inside this network.

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lilly
    We "grew up" in the financial services space, so that explains the emphasis there. I am charged with looking for advertisers and merchants in other verticals. NakedGamer, what do you suggest?
    What are you guys looking at for "new" verticals. I have had experience in many start up verticals and I am happy to share them with you.

  14. #14
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Well, then why not more financials like debt, mortgage, etc? I see nearly all payday loans and credit card offers. Slim pickings.

    I would love to see some merchants that actually SELL something, like you know, products. Shoes, Jewelry, Fish Heads, thongs, SOMETHING...

    Also I read in this forum that educationals would someday be on PW as well.

    Though you will need a much better reporting system in order to handle the sales of products and such and better linking system with feeds and product links, etc.
    True, our system is currently set up to handle per action offers only. Commission tracking capabilites are coming in the not-too-distant future.

    We are in the process of testing an EDU offer. If it backs out it you may see it up in the next week or so.

    In my opinion though, NakedGamer, it is a lot more important for us to have offers that we know convert well and generate solid revenue than to have lot of offers. I'm much more interested in quality than quantity. This is why you don't see a lot of the "me, too" offers that are being run by our competition.

    Thanks again for the feedback. I'll make sure and post here as soon as new offers become available.
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  15. #15
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonkaro
    What are you guys looking at for "new" verticals. I have had experience in many start up verticals and I am happy to share them with you.
    Without sounding too vague, we are targeting verticals that have not been "commoditized" due to overexposure and brand burn in the marketplace. We are also interested in verticals that spin well off of the loan and card markets, with an emphasis on the sub prime. This is why we have taken on TributeLaw.com, for example.

    I am very happy to learn from your past experience! Would you mind emailing, PMing or calling me so we can discuss? Thanks very much for the help.
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  16. #16

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    Joe, you have many of the same offers over-and-over again. How many payday loan/cash advance offers are basically the same thing in just different packages?

    If you want to appeal to a wider range of affiliates then you obviously have to have a wider range of offers. In truth the only thing that makes PW unique is that you pay "quasi" weekly.

    You have a great staff over the years, and we all have been told over and over again that things are going to be updated, but that has never happened. Unfortunately much like our advertisers want us publisher to be "performers" so do we like the networks to perform as well.

    Only new offers lately have been the same repackaged cash advance deals and even for a publisher that does well with these offers you can only offer so many of the same things before OUR customers/traffic doesn't bite.

    BTW, you mention you don't see a lot of "me too" offers from other networks. Incorrect. I see LOTS of them. You can get the same types of offers on several different networks. Fact I see no unique offers on PW at all. They might be repackaged to look different but it's basically the same thing.

    I am not trying to be negative and come down on PW. I like PW and the weekly payout concept. The staff has been great. I only WISH it had more decent offers and a wider variety. You CAN have quantity and quality at the same time especially for such a huge company as PW.

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    NakedGamer,

    What types of offers do you think would work well with the traffic that you receive from cashadvance? Do you know the demographic profile of your typical respondent? Do you collect the data and then feed it via soap or xml to PW? If you do I would be interetsed to know how this subset of data works.
    From what I can tell from the data I receive the typical person looks like this in the payday loan space.

    Gender Split 60/40 Female
    Age {60% of the people fall in the age range of 25-45}
    HHI {65,000}
    Median Age 41.2 yrs

  18. #18

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    Zonkaro, I think you are missing my point. I want different offers from PW, not just cashadvance offers. I have more than one site or just one type of site.

    PW obviously is trying to get more affiliate publishers and in doing so needs to get more variety of offers IMHO. Obviously they are interested in different types of offers or they would not be "testing" an educational offer. They have also had mortgage offers in the past, and have a few (very few) other types of offers already.

    I have some sites that appeal to a wide variety of traffic (that could be further targeted for just about any offer) and would love to utilize more offers from PW because of the weekly payouts. I could also build, within 4 hours (from domain registration to content ready), entire new sites for any given offer I feel would reap a good ROI.

    Though my sites tend to be different than a typical affiliate marketer. I am not one to build sites with just a bunch of links to advertisers. We build sites with original content, writing, articles, etc. and then build traffic and customers to that (so that we have repeat visitors to our site as well).

    Anyway... IMHO.

  19. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    46
    Nakedgamer,

    I hear you. There are a few other good CPA networks that I have worked with in the past that pay weekly and have more than just payday loan offers. The ones that come to mind that I have had the best success with are:
    Directroi (they have payday offers but also other good campaigns like cellphones, autoloans,hair restoration and others
    CPAempire..they have similar stuff too but also a wide choice of other kinds freaky stuff.

    Oh ya I forgot to tell you I tested cash advance with an african american dating site offer and it rocked! you may want to give that spin

  20. #20
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Hey NakedGamer,

    I hope you had a great weekend. I read this before I left on Friday but didn't have any time to reply. Thanks for your open and frank opinions on PW - my motivation for becoming more involved at ABW is because I hoped it would foster discussions of this sort. Unless I hear from our affiliates what they want, I can never make changes to help them!

    Its true that many loan offers look like the same thing in a slightly different package, but the reason this is so is because that "same package," according to PWs analysis, produces the best conversions for our affiliates. We don't want to fix something if it isn't broken. (There is a very exciting announcement coming regarding this topic, which I will save for a new post).

    We provide consultating and branded site solutions to many of our business partners, which could be the reason you see a similar theme throughout the industry.

    Let me ask you a question: If PW had an offer that 3-4 of the "other" CPA networks had, with identical pricing, what reason do you have to run that offer or that offer type through PW rather than through our competition?
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  21. #21

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    What reason? You pay weekly. If you had the same offers, diversified, that other networks had I would run them with PW rather than the other networks. Even if they paid up to 30% less.

    Why? Again, weekly. That is your angle in the business. It helps us to have cash flow throughout the month so that we can adjust any PPC campaigns running the moment we see success.

    That is exactly why I run several Axill.com campaigns because they pay DAILY. That allows for us little guys quicker response times and better targeting because we can adjust our daily/weekly budget. We don't have to wait 30-60 days to get paid.

    I understand you are all hyped up about cash offers, but if you WANT more affiliates you need to have other offers we need. Your angle in this game is your name... PartnerWEEKLY. That makes you different than the rest, and you have excellent customer service reps (though your accounting department needs help).

    Even if you don't want to offer products/sales method of things, and stick with PPL/PPA I still say we need more offers in mortgages, debt, education, and other types of PPL/PPA.

    I have heard that many places like mortgage advertisers don't like to pay out quickly (like daily or weekly), but I see no reason why not. They know within 24 hours that the lead is legit or not, and the lead is usually good for at least 3-7 days before it becomes worthless to everybody. If they have a good system in place to quickly act on such leads then why would it take 30-60 days to pay the publisher? There is no "returns" on such actions, and everything is there to verify the lead or action.

    I understand that PW is also not "weekly" on most offers. It's paid like Net 30 but those add up and along with Net 7 (which you need more of to really be called partnerweekly) and produce a steady income throughout the month for a publisher.

    I am glad you are happy with the cash offers, but only offering those is why the interest even here at ABW is limited in PW. This is just my opinion, and take it for what it's worth.

  22. #22
    CPA Network Rep Joe Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Location
    Vegas, Baby!
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    What reason? You pay weekly. If you had the same offers, diversified, that other networks had I would run them with PW rather than the other networks. Even if they paid up to 30% less.

    Why? Again, weekly. That is your angle in the business. It helps us to have cash flow throughout the month so that we can adjust any PPC campaigns running the moment we see success.

    That is exactly why I run several Axill.com campaigns because they pay DAILY. That allows for us little guys quicker response times and better targeting because we can adjust our daily/weekly budget. We don't have to wait 30-60 days to get paid.

    I understand you are all hyped up about cash offers, but if you WANT more affiliates you need to have other offers we need. Your angle in this game is your name... PartnerWEEKLY. That makes you different than the rest, and you have excellent customer service reps (though your accounting department needs help).

    Even if you don't want to offer products/sales method of things, and stick with PPL/PPA I still say we need more offers in mortgages, debt, education, and other types of PPL/PPA.

    I have heard that many places like mortgage advertisers don't like to pay out quickly (like daily or weekly), but I see no reason why not. They know within 24 hours that the lead is legit or not, and the lead is usually good for at least 3-7 days before it becomes worthless to everybody. If they have a good system in place to quickly act on such leads then why would it take 30-60 days to pay the publisher? There is no "returns" on such actions, and everything is there to verify the lead or action.

    I understand that PW is also not "weekly" on most offers. It's paid like Net 30 but those add up and along with Net 7 (which you need more of to really be called partnerweekly) and produce a steady income throughout the month for a publisher.

    I am glad you are happy with the cash offers, but only offering those is why the interest even here at ABW is limited in PW. This is just my opinion, and take it for what it's worth.
    NakedGamer, thank you very much for your insight. I really appreciate it!
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

  23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Google PPA
    By Victor Hanna in forum Search Engine Optimization
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 11th, 2007, 01:06 AM
  2. Google offering PPA ads now?
    By best123 in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 20th, 2006, 10:16 AM
  3. Editing Payable Info
    By redsand in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LS
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 9th, 2005, 08:00 AM
  4. "Payable" Status (eBay)
    By JackNolt in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 17th, 2003, 11:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •