Searchbigdaddy?
    Have any of you guys tried it? They pay you in ppc currency everytime you do a search and also give you a top position for any keyword of your choice. Its a totally new concept as far as I can see and looking at its alexa ranking it looks like it is starting to take off. I would be interested to know if any of you have used it or are considering using it in the near future?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Isn't this just one of those many attempts to put perfume on a pig? Taking some "have your own PPCSE engine" script.. add in some affiliate/MLM spin and display a Google/Overture click traps for the founders pockets.

Seems http://infosourceone.com/ is the same deal and a earlier failure http://www.freebidbucks.com/ appears to be hosed due to bending some Google policy rules.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Some forums spammers are soooo lazy that they use the same user name as they go...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...daddy+scally39

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Some forums spammers are soooo lazy that they use the same user name as they go...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...daddy+scally39
    LOL... you get right to the root of the spam tree. Some wank gets a brain fart and thinks they can sucker affiliates with some "made for Adsense" click trap by personalizing it. Leave PPCSE for the big budget experts and build something with lasting natural SERP appeal. That means putting on the shoppers cap as they become more web savvy when making your pages. Natural content SEO meets natural long term SERPs with no real regard to ever changing SE alogorithms.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Your searchbigdaddy query
    I personally have used the SearchBigDaddy portal for 6 months now. It is a good place to advertise and the free options have helped me with targeted traffic that is earning me some money from affilate programs, but I find the best results from it are in getting refferals for my programs. There are paid options, but there is no need to upgrade to these..the free stuff works just fine.
    Its free, its easy, it works for me. Why not give it a try?
    worynjay

ABW Ambassador
    Why doesn't the "punch you in the face key" work on my computer? I really need to take this in and get it fixed.

"Jane Flowers is the author of two fiction novels and a number of marketing ebooks.Her books and articles are sometimes produced under the pen-name of Woryn jay. She is an accredited journalist with the Australian news Agency and holds a Diploma in Media Studies from the Australian College of Journalism. Jane works from home as a freelancer, author and webmaster. She is also a moderator at the SearchBigDaddy forum.She was born and raised in Africa, and now lives in New Zealand"

chet

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Out, yon spammorific spots!

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread