ABW Ambassador
    This is what I am currently looking for and willing to buy online:

Bathroom Sets/Accessories
    Kids Bedroom Accessories
    Teen Boy Comforter Set
    GE Above the Range Microwave
    (Cream or Bisque Color only)

Old Fashion Phone - the kind where you have the thin receiver where the head and mouth piece is circular and the receiver sits on medal prongs when you hang it up sort of like a football goal post. It's kind of antique looking. I need to learn how to draw. LOL!!

I'll be looking for more stuff later, but this is the stuff I need for now. As far as kids stuff, I am looking for accessories for my sons room such as lamps, tables, soft wall hangings, etc.

You can PM me if you'd like me to shop on your site or post it here if you want.

Jada, you sure you wouldn't like a nice
    Christian Dior handbag too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe later MouseJockey. Right now I'm shopping for the house. I do need a new purse though come to think of it - I'll look you up in a few weeks. LOL!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

lol! Every grrrl should have a Christian Dior [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I'll see what I've got on your list and let you know.
    When are you moving in Jada... must be so exciting?

how about a new honda? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Jada, with all that lawn you'll need a rideon mower won't you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

That's nice Jada! I'm sure someone will be thankful for your patronage. More of us should do this.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Jada,

That phone is called a "Princess Phone". The original is made by AT&T (they had them in the physical AT&T store) although there are probably some knockoff versions by now. The original was a dial phone, but now they sell them with buttons in a dial shape.

Unfortunately, I don't have any on my sites... or any of that other stuff you mentioned, that a real buyer only seems to come for once a year!

ABW Ambassador
    I am totally moving in by June 15th. But will actually be getting the house together all month. I don't have alot to move. I am giving my father all of my furniture because he lost everything in a fire last year and is just now getting a place next month.

MouseJockey - now you know!!! I won't be mowin no lawn. LOL!!! That's what you hire the lawn service for. I gave up the idea that my boyfriend would cut the lawn - that's not fair to him for me to torture him with that responsibility - he'll stick to washin the car and killing bugs. LOL!!!

Don - thanks, I just want to help a few people out if I can.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Leader.

You might try one of the affiliates on my site - Abundant Earth. They have a lot of eco-correct home furnishings and personal care items. Here's the URL to my "personal care" shopping page:

http://allspiritfitness.com/personal.shtml

BTW, although I'm new to posting to this board, I've been reading it for quite a while now - what a great resource!
    -Janiss

JadaKiss
    I was going to say you could try the amazon search on my BackpackingMall site but the site has been very sllow to load this last two days. Linux told me it was <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Last night some of our clients started to experience connectivity issues when trying to reach their sites. After further investigation we determined that two IP blocks, 64.176.x.x. & 64.177.x.x, were under a distributed Denial of Service Attack (DoS). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't have a clue what it means, if anyone can tell me I will be a little wiser [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    From what I understand...

Somebody is blasting those IP blocks with great piles of bogus requests in the hopes of blocking legitimate access to the sites on them.

Probably they are targeting different sites that are on those IPs--and yours is a "civilian casualty".

Hey Jada,

Will a phone like this work? Phone

If so, I found it here at ebay. Phone up for auction

No, I'm not selling it, just trying to help. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    LOL at Tribune!!! Thanks Tribune. That is the type of phone I am looking for - but boy is that thing ugly. I was hoping to find a more girly looking sophisticated phone.

Jada,

I know you are busy and all, but do I have to do all your leg work? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

OK, two more for your viewing pleasure.
    Door #1
    and...
    Door #2

Hello, can you hear me now? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Here you go Jada! I'm not selling it, just inspired by Tribune. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    girly phone

slbuff,

Our heads must be on the same clock.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LOL...look at that!! Exact same time!! That settles it Jada, go with door #2.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Tribune and Slbuff - that is a cute phone - but I want it to also be rotary dial.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Thanks Tribune and Slbuff - that is a cute phone - but I want it to also be rotary dial.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I give up!

No, I don't, I'll find it yet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread