Results 1 to 2 of 2
August 29th, 2006, 04:31 PM #1
I decide when the pigs fly!
Happy 50th Birthday!
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- New York, USA
A friend who shall remain nameless, sent me this joke. Some of you might find it amusing...some of you might...well...don't read it if you suffer from hypochondria.
What patients say during Colonoscopies!
A physician claims that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:
1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
5. "You know, in Arkansas , we're now legally married."
6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
8. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
10. "Hey Doc, let me know if y ou find my dignity."
11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
12. "God, now I know why I am not gay."
And the best one of all...
13. "Could you please write a note for my wife, saying that my head is not up there?"
August 29th, 2006, 05:06 PM #2
By maxwellgarner in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 0Last Post: May 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM
By Rhia7 in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 67Last Post: February 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM
By megrisoft in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 3Last Post: September 27th, 2007, 08:09 AM
By Anne in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 26Last Post: August 1st, 2007, 04:57 PM
By Haiko de Poel, Jr. in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 4Last Post: February 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM